Put your imagination and creativity to good use today and Caption a daft photo of mine. Orion's Belt taking a little strain. Caption this one, my Lovelies
Looks like one of those terrorist recruiting pics gone wrong addressing the seventy two virgins. They better get that guy out of there soon or he's going to have some serious shrapnel in his brain.
6 comments:
"Might smell like bumble tuna,it ain't itty bitty... that Orion's belt won't cover no kitty, and from what I see ain't even pretty..."
Snap....
I think I am scarred for life now...
"Sumo Wrestling: Now much more fun with Super glue!"
Now that's what I call Tag Team.
Due to the general public on the whole becoming larger, a new "Belt Up" campaign is underway.
Bumper bars are also being strengthened.
Looks like one of those terrorist recruiting pics gone wrong addressing the seventy two virgins. They better get that guy out of there soon or he's going to have some serious shrapnel in his brain.
Post a Comment