Friday, 25 June 2010

55 Flash Fiction Friday - Episode 10

Join me in playing this writing game with hundreds of other bloggers including G-Man on Fridays, called 55 Flash Fiction Fridays.



Just when you think you’ve got your act together, made good decisions, life comes along and throws you a curve ball.  I think Life is a series of events that makes you question your decisions all the time. Fate versus deliberate choices, which should we believe in?  Leave it to faith or make it happen?


FlogYoBlog Friday over at MummyTime.  Go check it out!

5 comments:

cat said...

I believe it is a bit of both actually.

A Lady's Life said...

You were born in the year of the rat which makes you a very intelligent person.
My son was born in the year of the monkey and he certainly is one such kid.
Full of innocent mischievous fun.

Life is made this way so you can see both the ups and downs of it. Otherwise it would get boring lol
Chin up :)

Ram said...

i believe fate moves our life..

Monkey Man said...

Having faith means making it happen. My 55 is also up.

Akelamalu said...

I'm a fatalist. Thought provoking 55 - I like it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails