Friday, 11 June 2010

55 Flash Fiction Friday - Episode 8


Join me in playing this writing game with hundreds of other bloggers including G-Man on Fridays, called 55 /Flash Fiction Fridays.





I opened the door
and let you in
All the way in
I normally leave
the door slightly ajar
Just in case
Its my safety device


I opened the door
and let you in
Walking around
Freely inside
Proudly strutting
Fondling my belongings
Peering at my inner-most
Feelings and thoughts


Making me tingle
And smile



Head over to Mummy Time to FlogYoBlog Friday

8 comments:

Monkey Man said...

Great 55. So much easier to build walls than to let people in. My 55 is HERE .

ЯANdOM ЯAWR ◊ said...

This reminds me of a song. A song I've forgotten the name of..

Brian Miller said...

it is nice when you find someone you can let all the way in...and know they will leave you with a smile....nice 55.

Alice Audrey said...

Tingling and smiling is good. Yep. Scary, but good.

Akelamalu said...

There comes a time when you just have to let that someone in. Isn't it great when it works out? :)

G-Man said...

Your inner-moist feelings and thoughts?
hehehehehe...
Excellent 55 Gillie Bean.
You Rock The Continent baby!
Thanks for playing, good luck in the World Cup, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

WhisperingWriter said...

I like this.

Great job.

Matty said...

A little about you, and a bit sensual too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails