Warning!
If someone knocks on your front doorSaying they are from the Health and Safety Board
checking for ticks due to the warm weather
They'll ask you to take your clothes off
and dance around with your arms up
Do not do it!
This is a scam!
They only want to see you nekkid.
FlogYoBlog Friday over at MummyTime. Go check it out!


13 comments:
I hate it when I fall for that one! Darn, I read this post too late!
Cheers and happy Friday,
xoRobyn
If they want to see ME nekkid, then they by accident banged on the wrong door- LOL.
2 kids later, my abs didn't hold up the way I thought they would..plastic surgeon? anyone?
what trickily fun 55.
love the humor in it.
LOL! Love the new look.
I sure hope you made this up and it wasn't from experience. LOL
guess i will have to get a new job now....smiles. funny 55/ hope you have a great weekend.
Gillie Bean....
Are you ovulating?
First a Big Dick post, now a Naked 55?
Gotta LOVE a Red-Head!
Excellent 55 My Dear.
Thanks for playing, thanks for visiting, and maybe you should take it easy and stop blowing on your Vuvuzela so much
I love your goofy sense of humor!
Hell--I was having a fine time of it before YOU posted that "warning"...
...and so I DO have a few photos for sale--grin!!!
LIKED it!
Here is MINE
Hmmm. Does sound like a fun job. great 55. Mine is also up.
LOL. No worries. They'll take one look at me and run screaming.
Hahaha, I would NEVER do that!
how funny! I'll be on the lookout! great 55!
Post a Comment