Friday, 1 April 2011

The Ultimate Blog P-A-R-T-Y


 2011 Ultimate Blog Party is being held by 5MinutesforMom from April 1 - 8th.  My Blog Party is a little different from everyone else's...most of you know I LOVE a good party.  The proof is HERE and HERE

But for My Blog Party, I put my feet up, grab a colourful and tastey cocktail and read many of the blogs and Tweeters that link up.  

So, join me and you could win some awesome prizes and find some other cool blogs to start following and reading.

Some others do it THIS way!  Go Gurls, cupcakes, party dresses, the whole bang-toot.

P-A-R-T- Why? Coz I gotta! 

For those new visitors - I'm a straight-talking Scots Lass who blogs about her life as a wife and hard-working mother of two wee gorgeous and busy lassies.  I usually don't have anything profound to say, I don't have masses of giveaways, I just have the priveledge of having some of my followers leave me comments every now and then on the drivell I write.  

I guess you would say I'm "an aquired taste". 

So, if you entertain the regular use four-letter words on your blog and if you're not shy to talk openly about coitus and fellatio then I'm yer gal and stick around for some good laffs.

I huge HELLO to new visitors.  Don't forget to leave a comment or I can visit you too.






13 comments:

Launa said...

OOh! Love the blog! Hopping on over from 5MFM, of course! Have fun partying!

Mama Zen said...

You crack me up!

G-Man said...

Jillie Bean!!!!
A bare foot shot?
(THUD)

Not So Simply Single said...

Great idea...

You are one sassy bitch and sometimes you make even ME blush...but that is okay, I could use some color on my cheeks...

Aloha,
Lisa

Andrew said...

Oh yes, you do have fun Lassie!

All the very best to you love.

W.C.Camp said...

I'm kind of with you, I think I will just put my feet up and enjoy a long cool Diet Coke on ice. Maybe on the weekend I will put on my party dress and heels?? Wheeee BLOG PARTY!! W.C.C.

Ryan said...

Do I huv to bring a bottle to this pairty?

quasiagitato said...

You are hilarious. Stopping by from UBP and loving every minute of it!

Prairie Patch said...

LOL! What a change of pace from the usual Christian blogs. Nice to know others exist out there. ;)

Cheers,
Tracy All Thumbs Crafts

A Daddy Blog said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog from UBP11, Jillian. It's surprising how few dad bloggers there are in the party. I'm your newest follower on here and Twitter (like the tartan background on there... well here, too)! Anyway, I'm having a great time. Hope your week goes grand.

-Michael

Baba said...

LOL, I'm sure there are lots of laughs here. Happy Partying!

Anonymous said...

Admirable writing. Undoubtedly you are an expert of such writing topics. This is absolutely the first time I visited your site and frankly speaking it succeeds in making me visit here time and again.And yes i have bookmarked your site gillianhefer.blogspot.com .

Anonymous said...

Really good post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails