Friday, 29 April 2011

The Royal Wedding Photos

I sat in my armchair all day, glued to BBC Knowledge on telly watching the Royal Pomp and Ceremony.  I followed the #royalwedding on Twitter all day, tweeting at the same time. It was brilliant!  I thoroughly enjoyed myself.  I got all sorts of skeef looks from The Boerewors for being such a Royal Geek.  He doesn't understand!  I surrounded myself in royal history and high fat snacks.  Oh I know I'm terrible. 

Kate's Gown by Sarah Burton had a very Grace Kelly feel to it covered in French Lace.  She looked breath-taking.


Princess Beatrice and Eugiene.  What was Bea thinking?


Kate and Pippa





Her Carriage awaits!
Kate in the RR with her Daddy
Putting in Ring on It

The Flower Girls and Paige Boys
Prince and Princess of Cambridge in the 1902 carriage waving through the crowds.

The Queen and the Bishop

Prince Willy and Prince Harry
Twitpic From the Crowd

The Happy Couple
THE KISS

James Middleton (Kate's brother) who did the reading
I guess this is not the shot The Queen has on the mantlepiece.

14 comments:

blackhuff said...

The wedding was beautiful.

Mark said...

Where's Kate brother? m.

Joker_SATX said...

Pippa....

Scha-Wing!

Laugh at Joker

Boobies said...

IS it wrong to say I'm glad it's finally over now? ;)

Maybe I'm just jealous of her fairy tale wedding... lol.

Have a great Friday doll face!

Oilfield Trash said...

Pretty cool. I didn't get up to watch it but have seen the highlights.

Leah said...

It was great to watch. I'm in love with the dress and I have to say the Middleton family showed a few of the royals what dignity is all about. Bloody hell - Princess Bea's HAT!! Beautiful girl spoiled by a bad choice.

PBJdreamer said...

Didn't you love how they had lip readers to tell us that William told Kate she looked beautiful when they were at the alter? And that Kate said " I am so happy" when they were in the carriage?


sweet


that is all

Monkey Man said...

nice tribute.

Melanie said...

awwwww...i did love her dress. very beautiful!

W.C.Camp said...

It seems like a beautiful affair but I am amazed that you even took an interest? I typically associate you with avoiding all of that mainstream stuff? Loved the post! W.C.C.

Mike Smith said...

My wedding was a particularly sad affair. Even the cake was in tiers...

Steve Bossenberger said...

I missed it, but I saw highlights of it. Was it just me, or did anyone else notice Kate's nippys when she got out of the buggy to go to the wedding?

Lipstick Pens said...

It was a beautiful wedding! It nice to see that there is till style, class and fashion!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Mark Just for you, I included a James pic

@Joker yeah she's hawt but she's so skinny she's gotta becareful she doesn't fall through her own arsehole. Jealously? Fuck yeah!

@PBJ I loved the rip reading

@WCCamp. I am still a romantic girl deeeeeep down.

@Mike Funeeee man!

@Lipstick Pens Indeed and agreed 100%

@Steve Oh I noticed alright!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails