Friday, 8 April 2011

Shoegasm and Fawk You Friday

BWS tips button

Yipeeeee. Fuck You Friday is here!  Link up with Boobies and fekkin' vent until yer wee hearts content.  Hey, that rhymed!

F-F-Fuck you to the the Fucktard that stole my idea to do a vlog competition.  You know who you are, Plonker.  All I can say is revenge is schweet!  Oh yeah, don't forget to enter MY VLOG COMPETITION

Fuck You to the Bastid who took a step back in the ATM queue and squished my fucking pinkie toe with his Built-In-Waterskis.  Its still throbbing you arse! 

Fuck You to the Winter Season that is quickly approaching.  Oh how I hate you!  Fuck off and come back next year.


And now the Celebratory drinks, Folks!

Yeah!  Jello Shots for everyone! 

Fat-free jello, of course, but loaded with expensive yummy vodkaness.  I'm celebrating ...celebrating the fact that I went to gym every week day for the past three weeks and I've finally lost a wee bit of weight.  3kg to be exact (thats 6.6lbs). 

Oh yeah....I'm on my way to skinny awesomeness, Fuckers!  Still a whack-load to go but I'm on the right road to meeting my hip bones again.  Hold thumbs for me that my will power last long enough to get through Easter without overdosing on Cadbury's Creme Eggs or any other such-like glucose goodies.

Now go enjoy some shoe shopping for that brilliant pair of killer bed-heels

 




Nox Pump - Betsey Johnson  R950
t-strap satin platform sandals R2675



Princess Pumps $100

Snazzy Heels


Have a great weekend.

10 comments:

cat said...

Oh gosh yes, I am so a summer person. Winter is here way too early.

Leah said...

I love this weeks shoe-fest. Ab-fab finds, dear girl!!!!!

For The Man said...

I sense a great amount of hostility coming from you my dear Scotts Lass lol.

DCHY said...

Sorry that you got stepped on. However, congrats on your weight loss. If only I could motivate myself to go to the gym every day...and I have membership there. Hm.

Matty said...

I keep forgetting that you're on the other side of the ocean in a different hemisphere. We're just coming out of winter into spring. Can't come soon enough.

Atta girl on the weight loss. Keep up the good work, and close your eyes when you're near the goodies.

Marcus Myself said...

Great Fucking post.
And those purple heels are fucking sexy! I am not a big shoe/foot guy but those shoes scream "Fuck Me!"

Dazee Dreamer said...

who is the fucktard that copied your idea. errrrrrr. I want to enter the vlog thing, but I've had to wait for this weekend.

I love the first 2 shoes. Sooooo cute.

Andrew said...

You make me smile whinging about winter in SA. Here on the Eastern Slopes of the Canadian Rockies we would call your winter a bad summer.

Aaron M. Gipson said...

Cadbury Cream Eggs are the foil wrapped concentrated orgasm of a 1001 spring bunnies...curse those things. If I was sat in front of a pile of those, I would have type 3 diabetes in about 3 hours.

My you resist their temptation just as you resisted the urge to stab the guy who stepped on your foot in the eye with a pencil!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@For The Man> Me? Hostile? You haven't been around here much, have you?

@Marcus> Glad you enjoy the shoes as much as I do

@Dazee> No comments allowed on yer blog? Whats up with that gurl. How am I supposed to comment on yer cute red checked Louboutins? I can't wait to see your video, gurl!

@Andrew> glad I'm not in Canada. I'd surely perish...

@Aaron> if I had a pencil in my handbag, I would've done it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails