![]() |
| Kate's Gown by Sarah Burton had a very Grace Kelly feel to it covered in French Lace. She looked breath-taking. |
![]() |
| Princess Beatrice and Eugiene. What was Bea thinking? |
![]() |
| Kate and Pippa |
![]() |
| Her Carriage awaits! |
![]() |
| Kate in the RR with her Daddy |
![]() |
| Putting in Ring on It |
![]() |
| The Flower Girls and Paige Boys |
![]() |
| Prince and Princess of Cambridge in the 1902 carriage waving through the crowds. |
![]() |
| The Queen and the Bishop |
![]() |
| Prince Willy and Prince Harry |
![]() |
| Twitpic From the Crowd |
![]() |
| The Happy Couple |
![]() |
| THE KISS |
![]() |
| James Middleton (Kate's brother) who did the reading |
![]() |
| I guess this is not the shot The Queen has on the mantlepiece. |

















14 comments:
The wedding was beautiful.
Where's Kate brother? m.
Pippa....
Scha-Wing!
Laugh at Joker
IS it wrong to say I'm glad it's finally over now? ;)
Maybe I'm just jealous of her fairy tale wedding... lol.
Have a great Friday doll face!
Pretty cool. I didn't get up to watch it but have seen the highlights.
It was great to watch. I'm in love with the dress and I have to say the Middleton family showed a few of the royals what dignity is all about. Bloody hell - Princess Bea's HAT!! Beautiful girl spoiled by a bad choice.
Didn't you love how they had lip readers to tell us that William told Kate she looked beautiful when they were at the alter? And that Kate said " I am so happy" when they were in the carriage?
sweet
that is all
nice tribute.
awwwww...i did love her dress. very beautiful!
It seems like a beautiful affair but I am amazed that you even took an interest? I typically associate you with avoiding all of that mainstream stuff? Loved the post! W.C.C.
My wedding was a particularly sad affair. Even the cake was in tiers...
I missed it, but I saw highlights of it. Was it just me, or did anyone else notice Kate's nippys when she got out of the buggy to go to the wedding?
It was a beautiful wedding! It nice to see that there is till style, class and fashion!
@Mark Just for you, I included a James pic
@Joker yeah she's hawt but she's so skinny she's gotta becareful she doesn't fall through her own arsehole. Jealously? Fuck yeah!
@PBJ I loved the rip reading
@WCCamp. I am still a romantic girl deeeeeep down.
@Mike Funeeee man!
@Lipstick Pens Indeed and agreed 100%
@Steve Oh I noticed alright!
Post a Comment