My Weekend in pictures.
Happy Father's Day to my Boerewors who is an awesome dad and hubby. We went out to Cafédomancy for Breakfast.
![]() |
| My Boerewors enjoying his hot chocolate |
![]() |
| A Daft Scots Lass with her cuppa tea |
![]() |
| Kaylin enjoying her toast |
![]() |
| Megan having pancakes |
![]() |
| Kaylin's Father's Day gift she made at school |
![]() |
| Coolest Dad Evar!!! |
![]() |
| Tea Time |
![]() |
| My Boerewors with the gift that the girls got for him. |
Yesterday, I invited a few friends over for a Potjiekos but little did they know, I was going to put them to work.
I was painting my red home-made Telephone Box for my Heros and Villains 40th birthday party and I got the rest of the crowd involved by packing sweeties, cutting out 'bang', 'pow' and 'boom' labels for the sweeties. I got them cutting out superhero buntings and other wee jobs. I was so grateful for the help. I was actually gonna spend most of the weekend doing it but now I have Sunday free. Great pals I have.
![]() |
| Mandy and Percy cutting out the bunting amongst drinking wine and such... |
![]() |
| Norman getting creative |
Then we got silly with the fish-eye effect on my camera.
![]() |
| My, my what beeg eye you have |
![]() |
| My, my what big nose you have.. |
![]() |
| Penny-Pup |
![]() |
| My, my DSL what big blue eye you have |
![]() |
| Emma-Pup |
![]() |
| My Daft Girls showing off their ballroom-inspired dance moves. |
![]() |
| and Kaylin wears a DRESS?! for the occassion |
![]() |
| Kaylin fish-eye |
![]() |
| A Daft Scots Lass and her wee lass |
![]() |
| Mandy |
![]() |
| My, my Megan, what big teeth you have... |






















4 comments:
haha some fun pics...i hope all the dads in your life have a great fathers day!
Does that hat make your husband a two-headed drinker?
Looks like fun!
Can't beat a fish eye lens or a speaking after a few breaths from a helium balloon.
So damn wonderful your life...
Does your husband know he is a lucky dude?
LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY...
Oh, and darling little ones.
Great life you have babe!
xo
Post a Comment