Sunday, 3 June 2012

Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.

It was Kaylin's Sports Day on Saturday and its always a fun day with loads of prizes and war crys.


Here's the day in pictures


Beginning of the Parade

The Parade

All the Classes on the field

The Pram Race

The Dad's Race

The Mum's Race - I had heels on so I couldn't race

Water Balloon Game

Shaving Cream and Cheetos Game

This Dude Took it VERY serious

Sisters

Some of the Grade Rs

War Crys
Grade R War Cry

Kaylin giving it her ALL

Some of Kaylin's Friends showing off their winnings
Such a fake smile but she was pissed off because it was time to go home.

7 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

Great photos Lass, sports day seems like it really was a lot of fun, I love the idea of a dad's race too!

Ami said...

So cool how much family involvement there is in the school.
Your daughters are so precious.
:)

Jay Paoloni said...

I always get pissed off when it's time to go home.
If I wear a dad, I'd wear high heels too not to race... don't want to goof up.

bailey j said...

having a giggle at the fake smile! shes too cute! looks like fun :)

Indigo Roth said...

Hey Lass! Looks like a lovely day out! And you know, I think that youngest of yours looks a weebit like her mum? =) Indigo x

Lesley at Fabulously Flawed said...

That Shaving Cream and Cheetos Game looks pretty interesting!!

cat said...

I love the wee ones sports days - so much fun

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails