Here's the day in pictures
![]() |
| Beginning of the Parade |
![]() |
| The Parade |
![]() |
| All the Classes on the field |
![]() |
| The Pram Race |
![]() |
| The Dad's Race |
| The Mum's Race - I had heels on so I couldn't race |
![]() |
| Water Balloon Game |
![]() |
| Shaving Cream and Cheetos Game |
![]() |
| This Dude Took it VERY serious |
![]() |
| Sisters |
![]() |
| Some of the Grade Rs |
![]() |
| War Crys |
![]() |
| Grade R War Cry |
![]() |
| Kaylin giving it her ALL |
![]() |
| Some of Kaylin's Friends showing off their winnings |
![]() |
| Such a fake smile but she was pissed off because it was time to go home. |















7 comments:
Great photos Lass, sports day seems like it really was a lot of fun, I love the idea of a dad's race too!
So cool how much family involvement there is in the school.
Your daughters are so precious.
:)
I always get pissed off when it's time to go home.
If I wear a dad, I'd wear high heels too not to race... don't want to goof up.
having a giggle at the fake smile! shes too cute! looks like fun :)
Hey Lass! Looks like a lovely day out! And you know, I think that youngest of yours looks a weebit like her mum? =) Indigo x
That Shaving Cream and Cheetos Game looks pretty interesting!!
I love the wee ones sports days - so much fun
Post a Comment