Wednesday, 6 June 2012

I'm a Finalist Whoo Frikken Hooo

Guess what, Plonkity Plonkers.

I am a finalist in the Kidzworld SA's Best Mommy Blogger.

Do the right thing.....Go Vote !  Thank you to everyone who nominated me.

Oh My, its such an honour just being nominated, right?

Here are some of the other finalist

1.Angela Lord - Autism Homeschooling Blog
2.Gillian Hefer- A Daft Scots Lass
5.Jessie Mckay- Miss Preggie
6.Sharon - The Blessed Barrenness
7.Cassie - Life with a lady bug
8.Celeste - The Reluctant Mom
9.Tanya Kovarsky - Rattle and Mum
10.Stacey Vee - Theres a lionheart in my bath tub




6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'm going!

YeamieWaffles said...

Congratulations on getting short listed Lass, let's work on getting you the win now! I'm going to go vote now too.

Melanie said...

VOTED!!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Good luck!
Salagatle!

Not So Simply Single said...

Babydoll...

Put this link on your blog so it is easier to find it. It took me a bit to figure it out. (besides the fact that I am tired!) After my vote you are in 2nd place...

http://www.kidzworld.co.za/mommy-blogger-competition.htm

Cyn Knight said...

ya know ya got my vote!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails