Saturday, 2 June 2012

And The Winner Is...


Firstly, Happy June!  This is my birthday month and I couldn't be more excited.

This week's captions were absa lootly fekking hysterical. Thanx for taking part, sweet Plonkers. 

This wee weekly feature that I started a year ago, Caption My Photo Competition, wouldn't be worth shite if it wasn't for all your FANDABIDOZI comments every week.  I look forward to it and find it totally irrisistible. 

I know I sound like a bloody broken record, but I think all your comments every week are incredibly clever and funny. I'm extremely proud to have the most creative and talented followers.

This week's winner is the  grins.  Here is what he captioned


It's too hard to knit a gun. Can I have my soap back?

6 comments:

Melanie said...

That's awesome!!

Renae. said...

Ah Dang! I finally come up with something and it didn't make the cut. Was I at least a runner up? lol :D

YeamieWaffles said...

Haha I love the caption Lass, it's most certainly a worthy winner for the photo, congratulations man.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Oh that's good!

Old Kitty said...

Happy birthday month to you! Happy birthday month to you! Happy birthday month to you-hoooooooo! Happy birthday month to you!!!!!

Hip hip hooray!!!! :-)

Take care
x

grins said...

weeell, spank me with a keyboard and call me shorty.
Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails