Friday, 15 June 2012

Fawk You Friday and a SuperHero Shoegasm

Happy Friday, PlonkersI can't tell you how happy I am it is Friday. Yipeeeeeeee.  Bring on the Wine...
I didn't have time to schedule a featured Friday Follower this week, so I'm going to have a bit of a rant instead.  I used to do Fawk You Friday every week back in the day, but I haven't for a while because I made space for Friday's Shoegasm. I'll do both today.

Back to Fawk You Friday for a wee bit of a bitch...
 
Fuck you to the South African Postal Services who have yet to deliver my costume for my SuperHero 40th Birthday party happening this month.

Fuck you to all those parents who grumble about being a mum. My life is so fucking hectic but I love being a wife to my wonderful Boerewors and mum to my two wonderfully different wee lassies. All three of them bring me so much joy.

Fuck you to the Doochenozzle who tried to sneak in a computer virus through my email. Have you Fuckers got nothing better to do? Who sits behind their computer all day designing viruses to piss on everyone’s battery?

Fuck you to my winter fingers that split and cause me much pain. My hands and feet throb at night because of fucking winter and inherited bad circulation. I hate you winter, son-of-a-bitch!


Grab my button and leave a comment that you're linked up with my Friday's Shoegasm.   This week my heels will be giving you a clue as to who I will be dressing up as at my 40th Birthday Super Hero Bash next weekend.  So many preparations underway...

Can you take a guess who it is?






Have an awesome weekend and remember to keep voting for me as SA's Best Mommy Blogger.

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hope your costume arrives soon!

cat said...

Ooh those first pair of shoes...

Maurice Mitchell said...

Gotta be Green Lantern! Except he's a man...Virus writers are scum.
- Maurice Mitchell
The Geek Twins | Film Sketchr
@thegeektwins | @mauricem1972

AimeeKay said...

I have to agree a huge fuck you to parents who complain about being parents! (I love my kids and summer is my favorite time of year cause they aren't in school so I get to spend more time with them!)

OMG!!!! LOVE THOSE SHOES!!!! (especially the first pair!!!)

I want to say you're being poison ivy? But she's not really a super hero, more of a super villian.
Trying to think who else makes things grow....there's another super heroine right on my tongue but I can't remember the name!

Xmasdolly said...

Did you get your package yet???? I forgot to scan that paper I'll do it right now and e-mail it to you. What was that e-mail address to get a hold of you over the weekend. I might have it, but just in case I'm askin' anyways. I VOTED MAMA!! HAPPY DADDY'S DAY TO YOUR HUBBY! HAVE A NICE ONE. My poor girlfriend you wanna come stay with me for the winter. We could have sooooo much fun. Let daddy watch the kids and we'll go out and PARRRRR TAYYYYY - My son just called me and wanted to know if I wanted to go to Karokee tonite with him! LOL He sings good, but when he has a couple of beers well you know! hahahaha

Dazee Dreamer said...

Love, love, love that first pair of shoes. oh to be young and skinny enough to wear them. sigh

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails