Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Caption My Photo Competition #57


Time to caption another humdinger of a daft image, so haud yer wheesht, Plonkers.

Last week I had AimeeKay sent me a photo of her fabulous Daft Scots Lass Tattoo.  Seeing as she suffers from skin allergies, she plastered her brilliant tat all over her feeshy tank. 

Thanx for a great photo of yer Temporary Tattoo.

 
Here's your chance to win your very own wickedly wonderful Daft Scots Lass temporary tattoo.

Caption this manky whopper.



Go have a lookie at my 40th Birthday Bash photos HERE

12 comments:

Lesley at Fabulously Flawed said...

Sweetie...wait! You forgot your evil lunch!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Who's your daddy!

Salagatle!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Damn the force is strong with this one!

Joshua said...

"Hard to see, the Dark Side is."

BamaTrav said...

"I've always wanted my very own Darth Vader Doo Doo scooper."

Oh, saw the birthday pics, wicked set of legs you got there. xo

Maurice Mitchell said...

Sigh. "The salesman swore this was faster than a tie fighter..."

Mark said...

"Lucia, I am your Father".
Don't need to be entered but I couldn't pass up saying that.
m.

AimeeKay said...

Life after the death star.

sausage said...

Mommy..mommy look what I found...can we keep him

Not So Simply Single said...

"Candy little girl"?

Xmasdolly said...

BUT I AM TOO YOUR FATHER!!!! WE BOTH WEAR HELMETS, SEE!

grins said...

It always comes down to Star Wars. The good ones have been taken.
I used to wear similar clothes, with an air filter to change diapers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails