Sunday, 3 June 2012

Have a Break. Have a Brit-Kat

Diamond Jubilee Fever is everywhere in Britain this weekend, Plonkers.

The crazy red, white and blue merchandise just keeps getting whackier - just the way I like it. The Union Jack is taking over the fucking world!  Next it will be Union Jack bog-roll.

Here's some of the pictures from the 86 year old Queen's celebrations of 60 years on the Throne. 


Love it!  I want

The Offical Diamond Jubilee Shot

Birt Kat

I hope I look like that when I'm 86

Hey Granny!  Want Some Earplugs??


British Tabasco?

Love the Wedges!

Nicholas Kirkwood Diamond Jubilee Heels
Diamond Jubilee Cupcakes


Harry Arrives for the Celebrations

Even the FurKids celebrate
Even Google is in on the Celebrations

9 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

I love all of these photos Lass, especially the Brit Kats, and the cupcakes, mmm.

Indigo Roth said...

Get Lass! As a fiercely patriotic fella, I salute your love of the three greatest colours in the world. I really sholld have done a blog entry myself; last week's one about the flag will suffice, I think? Indigo x

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Somehow I don't think the dogs are all that excited.

Bushman said...

That's a long time on the throne. Either she has some really good magazines or her bum is a bit tender. I'll say one thing that has got us Americans hooked is that fine young lass sitting next to the Queen. Hubba Hubba!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Never been big on the Royals, but I do understand why they there, why the Brits love them, and respect their status. However, the money spent celebrating could probably have been to better use - why is it that we think like this?
Salagatle!

Cyn Knight said...

gotta love the brits -- and us crazy americans who obsess over the royals! awesome post mama!

xxoo

Semi Madman said...

Great Pics! I have to admit I watched some of it. The only reason was to catch a glimpse of Kate Middleton. She was looking HOT in that Red Dress!

cat said...

Must say she looks bloody brilliant.

Leah said...

Union Jack bog roll http://www.amazon.co.uk/Union-Jack-Souvenir-Toilet-Tissue/dp/B0082A3H0U

Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails