Join me in playing this writing game with hundreds of other bloggers including G-Man on Fridays, called 55 Fiction Fridays, or 55 Fridays. The idea is to write a complete story in only 55 words.
So, get your pen poised and either write a 55 word story on your own blog, or you can post it in my comments below. Its all good and I do it for fun. Give it a go!
Hold it firmly
Not too tight
Never Squeeze
Moisten your lips
Cover the tip with your mouth, gently suck
Slowly trail your tongue around the rim
Then lazily lick up the sides
Don’t mess a single drop
Hmmmmmmmm
Never bite
Like an angel
Dancing in
your mouth
Ice-cream
cones
Is
One
Of
My
Favourite
treats



12 comments:
tricky...tricky...tricky...
nice 55. smiles.
i like ice cream too....
LOL....gotta love this!!! I really like it....or should I say 'lick' it!!
And the 'mooncup'...I just read about that too on your other blog. Makes sense to me.
Have a great weekend.
ooh missus, have to have lie down after that. Here's mine
sweet and yummy 55.
u r an apt writer!
;)
oooh in 55 i couldnt x
I can see the sweet cream dribbling down your chin right now!
Here's a napkin...
Excellent 55 Gillie Bean.
Your Hubby is one lucky bastard!
Thanks for playing, thanks for visiting, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G
Knew you wouldn't go "there". Fune 55. My 55 is HERE .
HAH! I knew it would be ice cream cones.
LOL I wasn't thinking ice-cream! :0
Ooh Gillian... you're a cheeky girl! I like ice-cream too!!
I enjoyed writing this one.
this is fun. one of the more clever 55 ones i read. very cool.
Post a Comment