I love Mr Bean. Heck my kids even love Mr Bean.
This video is blocked in our country (copyright rights). Geeze, I didn't think anything was censored here.Have a happy Mother's Day weekend and I recommend trying bacon chocolate sometime.xoRobyn
tee hee...i never got into the habit of watching Mr Bean. I always thought he never spoke.
I love the BEAN!!! Lunch will never be the same again! W.C.C.
My Youngest is his biggest fan!
http://www.louis-vuitton-replica-handbags.org/ Louis Vuitton Replica
"This video contains content from Base79 TV (Base79/2), who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love Mr Bean. Heck my kids even love Mr Bean.
This video is blocked in our country (copyright rights). Geeze, I didn't think anything was censored here.
Have a happy Mother's Day weekend and I recommend trying bacon chocolate sometime.
xoRobyn
tee hee...i never got into the habit of watching Mr Bean. I always thought he never spoke.
I love the BEAN!!! Lunch will never be the same again! W.C.C.
My Youngest is his biggest fan!
http://www.louis-vuitton-replica-handbags.org/ Louis Vuitton Replica
"This video contains content from
Base79 TV (Base79/2), who has
blocked it in your country on
copyright grounds."
Post a Comment