![]() |
| Members of a "Not Born With a Silver Spoon" Club |
Congratulations to Daddy Can't Hear You
Your snail mail is on its way as we speak / sign / lip-read. I have requested that the South African Postal Service Handle it with great Care as it contains Awesomeness.
Just as well you can't hear my accent but to DCHY and the hearing impaired, it is like ground-up heaven sieved though delicate silk underwear.


9 comments:
Congrats to the winner!!!
I think we need a vlog, so we can hear that butter-melting accent of yours...
And congrats to the big winner!!
Priceless and sadly I can't relate with my current savings account.
Aw, shucks...thanks. ;) I'll ask my wife to view one of your vlogs. :D
And the women are wacking themselves in the face.
Fun photo--congrats to your winner.
I love gillianhefer.blogspot.com , i see a lot of interestig content here
[url=http://tattoos4everybody.com]Tattoo designs[/url]
Aw I missed the contest again!
@Nolens be sure to visit every day. Next week there is another one scheduled.
@Lost your wish is my command.
@Mo the one in the middle
Post a Comment