Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Winner of Caption my Freaky Photo #4 Is....


Members of a "Not Born With a Silver Spoon" Club




Congratulations to Daddy Can't Hear You
Go check out his Bloggy and his "Say What?" posts.  Very funny.



Your snail mail is on its way as we speak / sign / lip-read.  I have requested that the South African Postal Service Handle it with great Care as it contains Awesomeness.

Just as well you can't hear my accent but to DCHY and the hearing impaired, it is like ground-up heaven sieved though delicate silk underwear.

9 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

Congrats to the winner!!!

Lost.in.Idaho said...

I think we need a vlog, so we can hear that butter-melting accent of yours...

And congrats to the big winner!!

Copyboy said...

Priceless and sadly I can't relate with my current savings account.

DCHY said...

Aw, shucks...thanks. ;) I'll ask my wife to view one of your vlogs. :D

Mo said...

And the women are wacking themselves in the face.

Slamdunk said...

Fun photo--congrats to your winner.

Anonymous said...

I love gillianhefer.blogspot.com , i see a lot of interestig content here
[url=http://tattoos4everybody.com]Tattoo designs[/url]

Nolens Volens said...

Aw I missed the contest again!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Nolens be sure to visit every day. Next week there is another one scheduled.

@Lost your wish is my command.

@Mo the one in the middle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails