Congratulations to Aaron M. Gipson over at Leaving The Nest : An Expats Survival Guide who has just become a daddy of wee twin lassies and is the Winner of Caption My Freaky Photo #6.
Guidebook on how to identify hallucinogenic cacti: $30.00
Road trip to the desert with family: $150.00
Coming back from your "walk" to see them all as judgmental pastries baking under the Nevada sun: Priceless
Turn it up loud!!! I'm Talking about Zepplin!


7 comments:
haha...great caption...and yes jammin out to some zep! havbe a great weekend!
Congrats to Aaron, hey do you mind....who you calling a plonker? You should stick to real scotch whisky if you don't want a hangover.
Congrats to Aaron. (ps knew you'd love those shoes I posted. Thought of you when I saw them)Expensive shop in New Bond St.
Since I missed the post....
Jillie Bean..Fuck You!!!
:P:P:P
I hate finding out the ending first. How dare they tell you who American Idol!
what a great caption. Very deserving of the prize
@Ryan You're fucking right! I NEVER drink whiskey!
@Mo Tell me how much! tell me! so I can cry and shoot myself
@G-Man Thanx for fucking stopping by to insult me again, dude!
@MMM It fucking broke my heart, Mcubed.
@Geofrey are you new around here?
Post a Comment