Tuesday, 3 May 2011

The Winner of Caption my Freaky Photo 3# Is....

Congratulations!


Jack of Buxton with this Cracker!!  Jack'oB been commenting on my blog as far back as I can remember and I've been nagging him to start his own blog too, but I have not succeeded yet!

Here is his caption!
Email me your postal address, Jack and I'll send you a wee something.
info@redpepa.za.net



"All I said to her was that Prince Philip had organised our honeymoon at The Ritz in Paris with a driver provided and she collapsed".


8 comments:

Leah said...

And would that be Buxton in Derbyshire, by any chance? If it is, it's 20 miles from me!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Leah indeed it is!

jacksofbuxton said...

It is Leah.My shop's on the market place.

Thanks Gillian.

I don't think my blog would be too interesting.

"Opened up for the day,cut hair,took dog for a walk,got home,children ran me ragged,Mrs Jack told me what to do,read book,sleep."

Repeat ad nauseum....

DCHY said...

Aw...I missed my chance to caption that picture. I didn't realize you had a new one up. C'est la vie!

Oilfield Trash said...

That is a pretty good caption.

Lost.in.Idaho said...

Ha, I'd read it...

Akelamalu said...

Well done to Jack! I thought I was the only person in the world that thinks Prince Philip had something to do with Diana's fatal accident. ;)

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@DCHY watch out for the next one!

@Akelamalu we'll speculate forever and a day...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails