Sunday, 8 May 2011

Caption My Freaky Photo Competition #4 and Win

Yes Plonkers! It is indeed time again for my "Caption my Freaky Photo" Competition.

You know what to do.

Write a funny and clever caption for this photo and put it in the comments section below.

Oh, you know you love this game and you know you want one of the infamous Daft Scots Lass temporary tattoos.



(Hey! Just by the way! I'm still waiting for previous winners - you know who you are - to send me their pictures wearing my temporary Ink so I can post them on this here wee Bloggy. Don't make me name names)

Happy Mother's Day!!!

12 comments:

Becca. said...

happy mothers day!! :)

XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Boobies said...

LMFAO! I can't even think of a good caption..but I'm loving the photo!

Lesley said...

The ladies didn't know what they were getting into when Tyrone and Jamal invited them to get free facials.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Join the Women Who Love to Spoon Club.

Happy Mother's Day.
xoRobyn

Cakeblast said...

In 1966, three girls at a slumber party dared each other to see who could balance a spoon on her nose the longest.

jacksofbuxton said...

Ha ha for Cakeblast,that's my tip for winner this time.

"I'm not sure if this is what our husbands meant when they said they wanted to spoon with us"

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@RawkinRobyn this made me giggle out loud at work :-)

@Cakeblast girls?

@Jacksofbuxton :-)

jacksofbuxton said...

When you get to our age "being licked out" has a whole new meaning.

DCHY said...

Members of a "Not Born With a Silver Spoon" club

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@DCHY awesome

@Jack thats wicked!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

and the winner is up!

Curmudgeon said...

Coke, Grama not Coka-Cola. You probably got an ice cube stuck up there too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails