Sunday, 22 May 2011

And The Winner Is...


The Winner of this week's Caption my Freaky Photo #5...

I couldn't decided between cat and THUNDERCAT - hey they're both feline! I just realised that as I typed their names together. Well done kitties.  Email me at info@redpepa.za.net , send me your physical addresses and I'll be sending you a wee something.

"Our emergency plan for dealing with the dreaded wombles eating pink aliens - bath tub, pink alien elimination gun - all to protect our womble" - cat

and

"When all hell breaks loose, we'll use this tub as a bunker...the dog should feed us for months" - THUNDERCAT

You guys out-did yourself this week.  I can't wait for the next one.  Be sure to come back on Tuesday for #6. 

5 comments:

Rick said...

That is hilarious!

Always Home and Uncool said...

Hope that's a cast iron tub. Or a cast iron dog.

THUNDERCAT said...

Sweet!!!!! I've never won anything in my life!!! I'm gonna hump the shit out of what you're gonna send me...AND RECORD IT!!!

cat said...

Oh yeah! And thanks. Mail you now. That bloody dog is just the epitome of a Womble.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@cat I love The Wombles!

@Thundercat I'll hold you to that, Hooker.

@cast iron dog-tub :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails