GREAT choices from The White Stripes.. I had never heard of The Upholsterers or Brian Muldoon so I'm glad you included them; Jack White is amazing in all of his projects.
As my music education continues love the choices you picked. Fantasia is one of my favorites. That poor girl has been through a lot yet she's still on top. The others I'm sorry to say I've never heard before, but I think I'll be hearing a lot more of them. Not bad, nope not bad at all! Thanks for sharing girlfriend & playing along with us. Hope to see you next week too!
8 comments:
You have a wide variety of music tastes. It suits you - Awesome! W.C.C.
I love the white stripes!
very nice! I love White Stripes and that's the first time I've heard the Upholsterers, it's really cool. Thanks for stopping by. I'm a new follower!
All new to me. Thanks for sharing!!
GREAT choices from The White Stripes.. I had never heard of The Upholsterers or Brian Muldoon so I'm glad you included them; Jack White is amazing in all of his projects.
My first time hearing these.
Thanks for sharing.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
I love that you have an eclectic taste in music like I do! Love all your choices! :)
Happy Memorial Day - Kicking off Summer: MMMM
As my music education continues love the choices you picked. Fantasia is one of my favorites. That poor girl has been through a lot yet she's still on top. The others I'm sorry to say I've never heard before, but I think I'll be hearing a lot more of them. Not bad, nope not bad at all! Thanks for sharing girlfriend & playing along with us. Hope to see you next week too!
Post a Comment