Sunday, 9 October 2011

Family Came to Visit!

Yesterday, my sister, her man and their troop came to visit. We had bought XBOX Kinect in the morning so my nephews, Ryan and Dylan, tried it out.  My sister and her man were going to the Cold Play Concert last night to celebrate her birthday and I agreed to babysit my niece, Claire Jane.


She is such a sweetie pie.




Ryan and Dylan playing Kinect


Three girls: Megan, Claire and Kaylin


We played Tea Party
Kaylin
Claire Jane

We ran around in the garden

CJ
CJ









We played cars


And It was all very tiring...

Cutie Pie
 
What a wee Button!
Claire Jane playing Peek-A-Boo


12 comments:

my day in a sentence said...

Those kids are adorable! :)

vanyelmoon said...

Too adorable! Looks like you had a blast. You probably needed a nap too after all that excitement :)

Melanie said...

What a cutie! Looks like a fun day!

Mynx said...

very sweet photos. thank you for sharing

Stephanie D said...

Adorable! Glad you had family visit. And jealous that you saw Coldplay!

Cyn said...

such cutie-patooties -- all of 'em!

Bouncin' Barb said...

How adorable and how nice of you to babysit. That blonde hair is precious!!

The Glebe Blog said...

Some kids are just so cute it's as if they're doin it deliberately.
Reminds me of my youngest granddaughter a couple of years ago.
Stoatin !

Dazee Dreamer said...

so cute. all three of those girls.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

She's a wee angel!

cat said...

Oh she is such a cutie

Ducky said...

I love kid pics! (not in pervy way!) They make my heart smile. <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails