Sunday, 20 May 2012

Adorable Nail Trend

Nail guru, Jennifer of FabFatale.com shows how to do this sooper easy, high-impact, fun nail DIY...

This is one of the easiest nail art manicures and you can use colours that you have on hand.

Multi-Coloured Pastel French Tips Manicure

Step 1: To get this look, start with a clear base coat and two coats of Essie Sand Tropez.

Step 2: After it is thoroughly dry (you can use a drying accelerant like this one to help things along), tape off the tips with French manicure tip guides (Sally Hansen makes some - you can find them at Clicks, Dis-Chem and some pharmacies).

Step 3: Paint your tips with whatever fun creme colours you have on hand.   Colours use here were OPI Chapel of Love, Sephora by OPI in Haana Dreams, Essie Lapis Of Luxury, Orly Spark, and China Glaze Make An Entrance.

So what do you all think of this mani? Is this a look you would try?

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I gave up nail color when it became apparent I had no time for the upkeep anymore. But, I think my daughter would love it. She has a huge selection of colors.

YeamieWaffles said...

If I was effeminate and into painting my nails I would so use this technique Lass, great work Jennifer.

Ami said...

Not for me... but my nail maintenance consists of finding my clippers and clipping the nails when they're finally long enough to break.

Fancy nails aren't practical for me, but I like seeing them. I also love the ones I've seen on Pinterest lately, little pictures and bugs and designs that must take hours to do.

Not for me, but I love it.

:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails