- When people say 'Life is Short'. What? Um, no it isn’t. It’s the longest damn thing you’ll ever do, FuckKnob
- When I am waiting in line for the bus and some idiot asks, “hey did the bus come yet?” “Yes, and I decided to stay here and let you know that you missed it, ButtHead.”
- Pretty girls who bemoan about how pretty they are, because oh gosh darn it, it’s such a hassle to beat off dozens of swooning guys. Seriously, shut the fuck up, Bitch.
- Un-sweetened chocolate. Why? Why the shite would they do that? Is it some cruel joke? It doesn’t matter, just stop making it that way.
- I can go weeks without having to log in to anything. The wonders of computer magic. It usually remembers my passwords for me. Fancy that? Then out of the blue. It forgets. Oh Pish! I don’t frikken remember!
- Trying to suppress a sneeze when you have diarrhea.
- It pisses me off that anytime I sit down to eat a meal, my two girl-children feel the need to call me. Can they not talk to me when I'm IN the same room? You have two parents. Call yer Dad
- Slow people. Those Plonkers who take their damn sweet time doing everything. Who moves at the pace of a crippled nun?
- Those douchenozzles who brag about their skinny genes. They don’t just show off their waif-like waists, they have to constantly emphasize that they eat a lot but 'can’t gain weight'. They always say things like “Oh my god, I am so stuffed, I had a whole Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake for lunch!” while they pat their inverted bellies, and yet the only trace of fattening items I’ve seen them eat is a handful of nuts. Unsalted and dry-roasted, of course.
Wednesday, 16 May 2012
My leg bone is connected to my foot bone, my foot bone is connected to your face bone, your face bone's connected to the pavement stone. Now heed my words: Fuck off!"
I was thinking (as do from time-to-time) about some things that piss me off and really get my bloody boiling. So, I decided to make this list to share with you Plonkers to see if we have any similarities: