Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Caption My Photo Competition #51


It's Toozaday, Plonker and yes, you know what that means. It means I post a daft picture for you to caption, I laugh like an old prozzie with a carrot up her HooHah and I choose a winner on Saturday.

I still haven't heard from last week's winner Dr Max Tunguska so that I can send you a wee something from me.


Now, next week is a special week for "Caption My Photo". It's Week #52, which means I've been doing this feature for one year! I'm going to be celebrating by doing a Giveaway to the best caption for next weeks photo.


So be sure to join us next week and, if you think you have come across a freaky or fun image that I could use, email it to me at info@redpepa.za.net.

But in the meantime caption this whacky image







14 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

I'm so annoyed I can't think anything for this one despite really trying, good luck to everybody else though.

Jeremy Bates said...

Sending one your way, lassie!

My Inner Chick said...

--Can't think of one damn thing, but wanted to say YOU ROCK Xx

My Inner Chick said...

--Can't think of one...
but wanted to say
You. Rock. x

Chiz said...

What's that your 8th drink? You better slow down, Billy, or you'll wake up feeling like you were hit with a meteor.

(Wow, sorry. This is a tough one.)

Addman said...

"Rest assured, we are spending the budget for Jurassic Park 4 on the latest CGI and special effects"

Brandon Lostinidaho said...

The dinosaurs had their own "Mayan Apocalypse" predictions, and were famous for their "end of the world" parties.

Only thing though... they were right...

Althea said...

"So this is what happens when you drink too much?!"

Joshua said...

"NO FUCKING WAY?!"
"YES FUCKING WAY!"

Curmudgeon said...

Who left the lizard in the matter transportation device again?

2. Some Christmas party, eh!I'm thinkin' those weren't shitake mushrooms at the food table.

Curmudgeon said...

Who left the lizard in the matter transportation device again?

2. Some Christmas party, eh!I'm thinkin' those weren't shitake mushrooms at the food table.

middle child said...

"C'mon guys. I say we just get a 20 piece bucket of human nuggets!"

Xmasdolly said...

They did the Monster what? Mash! Mash! You blooming swamp idiot!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

hey, think there's summing wrong with this 'coke"?

Salagatle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails