Friday, 18 May 2012

Friday's Shoegasm and being two feet ahead of the rest.

I'd Walk a mile in any one of these . . .



Such adorable shoes....I just never can get enough of a great pair of stillettos.  I have also decided to refurbish one of my old bookshelves to display my shoes in my room instead of having them in boxes at the bottom of my cupboard. 

Not a bad idea, hey Plonkers? 

Iron Fist Peep Toe Boots By Zando R359
Via Marte Blue Wedges available at Zando R749
Zoom Silver Platforms R419 at Zando
Via Marte Pointed Stilletto R579 at Zando

Launch Wedges at Zando R329

Don't forget to enter my Zando Gift Voucher Giveaway.  You could win one of ten Gift Vouchers.  It ends today so get in there, quick !

I've had quite an eventful week but its made me realise a few wee things:

I love a cuppa vanilla tea and a rusk on winter's morning.
I love colleages that bring in tastey treats JUST when you need them.
I love when prayers are answered.
I love when my Mum phones me just to say hello.
I love giving wee presents for no reason.
I love my Boerewors, without him I am nothing.
I love the support I get from friends when I forget that sometimes I really do need a shoulder to lean on.
I love organising parties.
I am sooper stoked about meeting a blogger friend today - all the way from France.
I have an opportunity in the pipeline that could be huge.

Have a KICK ARSE weekend, my lovelies and remember to pop in tomorrow to find out who won the Caption my Photo Competition this week.

16 comments:

W.C.Camp said...

I like the Iron fist one best and the Stiletto pointy toe the least. What does that say about a GUY??? Happy Weekend! W.C.C.

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

U r posting at 3 am? WTH? And I really can't see the fascination with shoes - must be the girly thing that is like the boob thing for boys!
SALAGATLE!

JanM ♥ said...

Love the second one! Have a great weekend hun!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

The Glebe Blog said...

I don't know why but this post reminds me of a joke.

The gorgeous young mother was breast feeding when the insurance man called.
As he waited she noticed he couldn't take his eyes off her lovely boobs. After laying the baby back in it's cot she felt a bit frisky and suggested the insurance man have a suck on her nipple.
He's soon hungrily sucking away and getting the young mother hot and bothered.
She knew she shouldn't, but by now well on heat she asked sexily "Do you want something more".
Raising his head and looking wantonly into her eyes he spluttered...............................

"Have you got a rusk?"

YeamieWaffles said...

Have fun meeting your Blogger friend from France and best of luck with this opportunity thing Lass, the blue wedges are my favourite of those shoes too, dayum!

Nat said...

Those Launch wedges are awesome!
Here's a Friday funny that I received earlier and thought you may find amusing...

Two Glaswegians, Archie and Jimmy, are sitting in the pub discussing Jimmy's forthcoming wedding.

"Och, it's all goin' pure brilliant," says Jimmy. "Ay've got everythin' organised ulriddy, the pipers, the Kirk, the mootor cars, the reception, the rings, the minister, even ma stag night".

Archie nods approvingly.

"Ay've even bought me a kilt to be married in!" continues Jimmy.

"A kilt?" exclaims Archie, "That's magic, you'll look right smart in that. What's the tartan?"

"Och," says Jimmy, "Ah'd imagine she'll be in white.. "

Have a great weekend :-)

baygirl32 said...

I will just have to sit and drool over them - don't think I would be able to stand up in them

Joshua said...

I'm glad I'm not a chick. No way I could walk in any of those.

Maurice Mitchell said...

Woman have so much more interesting shoes than men. I'd do a double take for the first ones.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You're meeting a blogger buddy? How cool!

Not So Simply Single said...

DAMN IT GIL... I didn't need to know about Zando's. Crap.

Move over shoes, you have some new sisters coming...

Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

jenette said...

Was GREAT to meet you! How did the meeting go?

Laura Barnes said...

Omg, adorable! One question: how the hell do you wear them? I'm a comfy shoe girl myself. Yeah, I'm lame :)

Laura Barnes said...

Omg, adorable! One question: how the hell do you wear them? I'm a comfy shoe girl myself. Yeah, I'm lame :)

Laura Barnes said...

Omg, adorable! One question: how do you wear them? I'm a comfy shoe girl myself. I know, I'm lame. :)

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@WC its says you have good taste

@Wreckless Euroafrican its called scheduling posts, sweetie!

@TheGlebeBlog LMFAO!

@Matt thanx, sweetie.

@Nat oh I LOVE that - will have to use it in a post.

@babygirl32 @Laura a little practise and you'll be hooked

@Joshua @Maurice but they're soooo pretty.

@Alex soooo exciting!

@NSSS I know, right?

@j it was marvelous! I was so stoked. The meeting went really well, I should have an answer by the end of next week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails