Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Mommy Blogger Competition and some Shameless Plugging

I may have a tongue that can slash you into alarming precise lengths with deadly accuracy with a straight-razor, but I'm the most awesome and dedicated mum on the block.  Screw that, I’m the best mum in the province, perhaps even in the country, nay, the universe.

In fact, my MummyBear reflex response is impressively sharp and ruthless when it comes to my BabyBears.  Hey! They don’t call me Ginger Ninja for nothin’

As the Best Mum on the Block, I will do pretty much anything for my wee lassies.  I juggle many roles being a mum.  I am a doctor, a therapist,  a negotiator, a judge.  I play, shout, sing, plead, bribe, discipline and I wouldn’t change it for the anything.

Okay, from time-to-time I really do want to sell them for vodka money.

But I never have.

Yet.

Now GO VOTE for my blog at KidzWorld’s annual SA’s Best Mommy Blogger competition, Plonkers.

11 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

I'm going to go and vote now Lass, promise!

Brian Miller said...

haha good job not selling them...smiles...

Maurice Mitchell said...

Voted Hart! "Outspoken, funny and a loving Mom. This is one of my favorite Mommy blogs." To bad they ask for your phone number. Hope you win

Julia said...

BEST PLUG EVER! You have soooo got my vote.

The Accidental Somebody said...

Yes you are an AWESOME mum!!! On my way over now to vote!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Like it. Voted. Done.
Salagatle!

cat said...

I'll do for you, you do for me?

My Inner Chick said...

--On my way to vote. Xx

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@cat done!

Lovely Light said...

I voted!

Anonymous said...

Do you adore handbags? In this informative article you will find the finest Coach, Gucci, Prada and other developer handbags regarding 2012. Styles will always be changing as well as 2012 is not any different. This year the top designers have produce several really awesome stuff. Many of those developers tend to be including innovative technologies with the most recent fashion trends to make absolutely amazing handbags.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails