A Daft Scots Mum was super-proud yesterday when I attended Kaylin's Poetry Reading for the Eistedfodd.
Kaylin has never participated in anything like this before. She's never had the confidence - up until yesterday. She blew me away with a beautiful performance and I would NOT have missed it for anything.
She received the highest achievement, getting an A++ Diploma and got such brilliant comments from the Judges.
Mummy is so very proud of you, Kaylin! You have come so far this year.



14 comments:
Congratulations to Kaylin!
And yes, you have every right to be so proud.
I love her smile!
m.
that is so cool ...I am very happy for her !!
Stupendous! WOO HOO! PAR-TAY TIME! Go Kaylin! How proud you must be Mum & Dad! So pretty and brains too? DOUBLE WOW! Congrats to my littlest girlfriend!! HIP HIP HURRAY!
Big congratulations to Kaylin, that is so awesome, I'm thrilled for her and you guys, no wonder you're all proud!
AWWWW!!! Sweet! Congratulations! <3
Kaylin, Congratulations! A++ is something that takes hard work and I'm glad to see you get it!
Even the Diploma is lovely (but not as pretty as you!).
Sia McKye OVER COFFEE
Yaaaaaay!!! Congratulations Kaylin!!
Awwww! Congratulations! See you Friday!
Congratulations to your daughter!
Tell Kaylin that I am very proud of her!
Hey Lass! That's fantastic, she looks tickled pink. Thanks for sharing, proudmum! Indigo x
Yaaaay! Kaylin, WOO WHOOO!
Well done!
Salagatle!
Huge comgrats ro you both, we have our first drama Eisteddord coming up and I am really not so sure how this will play put
Post a Comment