Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Caption My Photo Competition #54


Toozday means it's that time of week where you get to caption a daft photo of mine and win a wee something from me. 

You Ploners that won some of my Daft Scots Lass temporary tattoos haven't sent me any photos of you wearing them in a while.  The last one I got was from Alice X.

I hope that the fucking SA Postal Services are not gobbling up all my letters with my cards with my brilliant tats inside.

All you Prize Plonkers that are on my WINNERS LIST leave me a comment to tell me if you got my snail mail?

Here is this week's image



Remember to go vote for my blog.  Only Two days left to nominate me.

15 comments:

JamericanSpice said...

Caption:

"Eye tweeze or Artery slitter"

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Can't think of anything brilliant but that photo has lots of possibilities. (And it's rather humorous all on its own.)

Joshua said...

"Dammit! I said 'Over Over Under' not 'Over Under Under.'"

Maurice Mitchell said...

"Ebony and Ivory..."

Brian Miller said...

"Men," she says, "you'd think they'd have an easier time getting that little old thing in a big old hole."

YeamieWaffles said...

It's a vocational vacation for the criminal knitters of this nation.

Mark Koopmans said...

"Let me see.... YES! Lower case 'x'... you got it!"

grins said...

It's too hard to knit a gun. Can I have my soap back?

jenette said...

I never got my tats! lol. Should have probably bought this up when I saw you :/ Epic fail!!!

Matt said...

"W..wai..wait...if you ju...if you just let me.. just let me...see that double knit...double knit pattern...loop around technique...over..."

"What the hell this woman sayin?"

(renae) simple sequins said...

She says: "no!, now it's knit 1, purl 2."
He is thinking: "Pearl!, now you get your mitts off from my knit 1!"

middle child said...

I won #51 caption about the gators ordering people nuggets. Girlfriend! I still haven't recieved anything.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@jenette Can I send you some more, while you're in SA?

@middlechild. I sent your tattoos and stuff late last week. You should still receive it. Let me know when it arrives. I'll follow up with you again in a couple of weeks. SA Post is fucking slooooow

AimeeKay said...

Haven't gotten mine yet, but I know you just sent it last week or something, and my mail here is SOOOOO slow. So I don't think it's gotten stolen or eaten or anything yet.
Will email you when it gets here. :)

Xmasdolly said...

You want me to do WHAAAT with my WHAAAAT??? Sorry man, I don't knows sign language! Besides I don'ts plays well with others!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails