Sunday, 13 May 2012

My Mother's Day at Goblin's Cove

My Mother's Day in Pictures.


Goblin's Cove was beautiful, the weather was perfect, the food was outstanding, the company was brilliant and the surprise was awesome. A brilliant Mother's Day.  I am a happy Mum.



My brilliant homemade cards

Goblin's Cove Entrance

My Wee Family

Entrance to Goblin's Cove













Megan hugging a tree








Goblin's Cove Gardens


The Massive Sand Pit

A Happy Daft Scots Lass

The Food.  I forgot to take shots of the first two courses :  a gorgeous salmon mousse for starters, a stunning chicken with vegetables for main and this was the white chocolate mousse with truffle for dessert.  YUM.  I gave the Dukan Diet a skip for this meal

The Train Accommodation at Goblin's Cove.  Very Quaint


Kaylin and a Tree

A remingston typewriter hidding in a wee corner


Kaylin found all the cats in the garden and made friends with them.  My wee animal lover

8 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

I love your card Lass, it seems like a truly great Mother's Day to me, happy Mother's day!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

What an amazing place - I'd like to go there!
Happy Mother's Day, Lass.

Ami said...

Love the pictures, what a cool place!

Happy Mother's Day!

Dazee Dreamer said...

OMG. I love it!!!! I want to go. What a lucky mom you were. And homemade cards are the best.

Happy Mothers Day

My Inner Chick said...

Omygosh,
that place is MAGICAL.

The typewriter Rocks.

& you are
a d o r a b l e.

Happy Mom's Day <3

cat said...

Now that is a magical mothers day.

Xmasdolly said...

What a wonderful magical Mother's Day indeed! I sooooooooo want to go there I so love fairies, goblins and the like. That looks like a fabulous place. Thanks for sharing.

Crazeebee747 said...

Goblin's Cove looks so magical!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails