Saturday, 12 May 2012

AFC Under 9's win 2-0 against Sedars

Keanu in action

Megan Defending up as storm

Goal!

Megan in action.


Congratulatory Tunnel after the victory

Megan won man of the match

Megan's Trophy


I found this wee creepy bastard underneath one of our buckets.  I nearly shat myself when I saw him moving.  Look at that nasty red belly.



SuperGirl
After the football match we had friends over for a Burger Braai and, as usual, we had a BLAST


Emma, My Boerewors and A Daft Scots Lass

My Boerewors being daft

Rudi

A Daft Scots Lass and Tania - Sharks Fan
Our Wee Penny

9 comments:

JanM ♥ said...

Wow, congrats on the win! :D Love the congratulatory tunnel :)

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

YeamieWaffles said...

Congratulations on your daughter for winning man of the match Lass, that's such an awesome win for her team, she must have did so good!

Crazeebee747 said...

Congrats to Megan! They should start making woman of the match trophies for girl power;)

The puppy is soooooooo adorable!

Bushman said...

When I seen the title of the post pop up un my list I thought it said UFC under 9. Thought I was missing out on some good fights! Please kill that wee little bastard and its offspring.

Michael Offutt, Tebow Cult Initiate said...

what kind of spider is that? It looks poisonous. Did it scare you?

middle child said...

I can't get thru to you using e-mail. It says technical difficulties. So:
K. Andraski
38 N.Green St.
Carpentersville, Illinois
60110

Crack You Whip said...

Congrats to Megan and she is so darn cute!

cat said...

Congrats to her! A bit sexist that man of the match thing? Or not?

Xmasdolly said...

OMG YOUR HUBBY & FRIENDS LOOK LIKE THEY'RE AS DAFT AS YOU! HAHAHAHAHA

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails