Happy Friday, Plonkers...thoughts I'd throw a wee bit of Freaky this Friday.
Get yer Freak on!
![]() |
| I thought this bloke's tattoo was pretty fucking freaky! |
Yeah, you know it....it wouldn't be the same without a Shoegasm or three.
Chanel Pistol Pumps
![]() |
| Lipstick Pumps |
![]() |
| Hoof Shoes. Pretty cool but a lot creepy too. |
Only a few days to VOTE. Have a brilliant weekend.
Remember to pop in tomorrow and find out who won this week's Caption my Photo Competition.
and a wee song to make you feel goooood. Mr Freaky Rubber Legs himself. Classic.





9 comments:
Two amazing girls in one body. I have seen conjoined twins before but not where they shared only one body. Wow!
-------
That tatoo...yeah, freaky!
~Naila Moon
Yep, his arm is pretty freaky! m.
ugh, that tat gave me shivers just a bit...
Conjoined twins always freak me out even though I really sympathise with their plight, I just wish it was a symptom that didn't exist, it's horrible. The guy with the huge thumb instead of an arm and hands is just weird, thanks for sharing James Brown though, such a good song.
Gotta love the fake porn for the Ettingirls. :D
And ohhhhh baby, that's some good James Brown right there~! Shows good taste. :D
Godfather of Soul, MY GOD-HUH!
James Brown! Yeah. Those twins have an amazing story alright.
Those hooves shoes are quite...uhm, somethin'! (And I kinda want them.)
-Barb the French Bean
Hey Lass! Good grief, I've never come across this before; such an interesting and touching tale. Thanks! Indigo x
Not sure I ever want to see those hoof shoes on ANYONE much less a woman! As for the pistol pumps though - I think those have your name written (or chambered) on them!
W.C.C.
Post a Comment