Oh girl, you've picked the best songs. Do you get American Idol out by you? Hmmm Probably not. It was Carol King week this week. I knew every song except the second one. Thanks for sharing. Love the last one the best. Eric Clapton long time favorite along with Buddy Guy.
4 comments:
LOVE all your song choices! :)
Color My Weather - Rain Is A Good Thing
I have not heard some of these in such a long time!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Oh girl, you've picked the best songs. Do you get American Idol out by you? Hmmm Probably not. It was Carol King week this week. I knew every song except the second one. Thanks for sharing. Love the last one the best. Eric Clapton long time favorite along with Buddy Guy.
@Stacy Thanx, yours are cool too.
@JamericanSpice I love the "oldies"
@XmasDolly oooo love me some Clapton. Loved him with Cream
Post a Comment