Today is Pay It Forward Blogfest over at The Quintessentially Questionable Query Experiment.
The idea of a Blogfest is to introduce everyone on the linkylist to three Brilliant Bloggers that either fly underneath the radar or that you think deserve a shout out for others to follow them. Its a way to get introduced and to follow new bloggers.
Remember - challenge yourself!
Really give the new bloggers a chance and read at least 3 posts before you click the close button. As bloggers, we normally stick to what we know and read the same blogs over and over. Diversify...read something different. I dare ye. Blogging takes time, commitment and love. We all love what we blog about.
Remember - challenge yourself!
Really give the new bloggers a chance and read at least 3 posts before you click the close button. As bloggers, we normally stick to what we know and read the same blogs over and over. Diversify...read something different. I dare ye. Blogging takes time, commitment and love. We all love what we blog about.
Here are my three that are Proudly South African Bloggers:
I thought these three deserve a loud and proud shout out! Now go read, Tweet and follow them, Plonkers!




35 comments:
Wow it will take me a month to get through all of those sites. Nice of you to pass along the love though! W.C.C.
Thanks for the mention! :) It's great finding new blogs to read! :)
Hey, your blog looks like a lot of fun :) Hope you have a great weekend.
Ninja Girl
Wow, thanks for thinking of me :)
New Pay It Forward Blog Fest follower here. Nice to meet you! Will check out your suggestions. Thanks!
Hey! Lekka site and pix! Tiny
Very cool to meet some other South African bloggers. Thanks for taking part in the blogfest, Lass!
Will do later - thanx!
oh the blogroll? - yeah I fear I'm going to have to put you on there
nice...have fun with that...actually really cool way to promote one another...
Noticed you on Matt's blog comments before--now that I see we have that same Perry the Platypus t-shirt in my house (we have the hat too) it's a done deal.
hey laas hows it going T.G.I.F hey time to party well enjoy ur weekend laka keep well.
Oooh! I don't have the Peanut this weekend, so I plan on finding new blogs to follow! Thanks!
New Pay it Forward follower as well. Looking forward to reading your blog more often.
New Pay It Forward Blog Fest follower here. Nice to meet you! Will check out your suggestions. Thanks!
These are great! I visited them all. :)
Great new sites! Thanks. The cartoon maven is rather hilarious - drastic - but hilarious.
~Kate
Thanks so much darlin! I have found many new blogs through this
Nice ones! Thanks for sharing.
Gosh, this blogfest is too cool! Love the wallpaper :)
"Diversify...read something different" -- good advice.
New blogs to read this weekend. Thanks for the share crazy chick :)
Cool, blog, nice to meet ya:)
Nice to meet you!!! :) Havin' some fun on this blog fest. Have a great weekend!
They are loading in my browser as I type!
I'm a new Pay it Forward follower, too. Nice bumping into you. :)
I love the font that you chose for this blog.
Thanks for pointing me towards other bloggers as well, I don't know if I'll ever get all the way through this list (not your list, the linky list), but I'll try.
This is a very neat idea.
Hi there, coming over from Pay It Forward. Lovely blog and I enjoyed the monarchy story. Question: Is the Queen upset about it, I wasn't sure from the conclusion. I am Proudly South African too.
http://fabulosityreads.blogspot.com/
wow, nice to meet you international lass! i was fortunate enough to vist scotland as a teen. loved the beautiful rocky landscapes and castles!
New follower from the blogfest. :)
i missed the pay it forward hop, but i still got to this blog! nice to meet u :)
New follower from the blogfest! Your blog is cool! :)
WELCOME EVERYONE ♥
Post a Comment