Sunday, 20 November 2011

7 Things Blog Award

Claire over at ZAtoCH bequeathed me with The 7 Things Award!



Now I have to tell you 7 Things about me.  I already have 100 Things About me up on my blog, but I can always come up with some more new things..

  • I adore getting awards
  • I blog with Emma-Pup on my lap.
  • I have been in my current job for 7 years!
  • My new favourite hair product is Treseme Dry Shampoo
  • A good glass of wine, dancing and singing karaoke with yer big sister can instantly lift your spirits.

  • Christmas is my favourite holiday of the year.

And I pass it on to:



7 comments:

Akelamalu said...

Nice to find out more about you. :)

Cyn said...

congrats!

i need some tresemme dry shampoo in my life fo' sho' -- i keep hearing great things about it!

happy sunday!

Monkey Man said...

That second to the last one makes me smile.

The Glebe Blog said...

Seven things about me.Six teeth and a head.

julie fedderson said...

Love the dry shampoo, I use this stuff called Batiste. Totally great when I oversleep. Which is way too often.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@julie fedderson haven't been able to find Batiste in our stores.

@TheGlebeBlog only one head?

@MonkeyMan made me smile too.

@Cyn Man, we're fucking twinzies!!

cat said...

My favorite time too - ag and cute Emma pup

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails