Now I have to tell you 7 Things about me. I already have 100 Things About me up on my blog, but I can always come up with some more new things..
- I adore getting awards
- I blog with Emma-Pup on my lap.
- I have been in my current job for 7 years!
- My new favourite hair product is Treseme Dry Shampoo
- A good glass of wine, dancing and singing karaoke with yer big sister can instantly lift your spirits.
- Christmas is my favourite holiday of the year.
And I pass it on to:
- Marisa from Good Mom Bad Mouth
- Oilfield Trash of Make Daddy A Sammich
- Dougoff
- Fiona from Remember when we were Young


7 comments:
Nice to find out more about you. :)
congrats!
i need some tresemme dry shampoo in my life fo' sho' -- i keep hearing great things about it!
happy sunday!
That second to the last one makes me smile.
Seven things about me.Six teeth and a head.
Love the dry shampoo, I use this stuff called Batiste. Totally great when I oversleep. Which is way too often.
@julie fedderson haven't been able to find Batiste in our stores.
@TheGlebeBlog only one head?
@MonkeyMan made me smile too.
@Cyn Man, we're fucking twinzies!!
My favorite time too - ag and cute Emma pup
Post a Comment