Wednesday, 30 November 2011

BlogFestivus and the 12 Days of Christmas Challenge

Sign up for the Blog Festivus!


Why, I hear you ask?


I'm hoping this will BITCH SLAP me into the Christmas Spirit because I haven't manged ferret it out yet this year and its fucking December already!


Head on over to Blogdramedy to sign up and read the rules.  The short version is - you do 12 posts in 12 days about the song The Twelve Days of Christmas in 144 words (12 x 12).  You know how it goes, drumming, piping, leaping, dancing, milking 







On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love sent to me
Twelve drummers drumming,
Eleven pipers piping,
Ten lords a-leaping,
Nine ladies dancing,
Eight maids a-milking,
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
And a partridge in a pear tree!

Let's get creative and into the Christmas Spirit!



5 comments:

bill lisleman said...

great to see you joining in BlogFestivus - Hope you like birds because there are plenty of them in this song.

Mike Smith said...

On the 12th day of Christmas, my liver said to me - 6 pints of lager, 3 nips o' whisky, 2 double brandies and a bottle of alka seltzer...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

So it's the Twelve Days of Christmas Twitter-style?

G said...

nice festive idea...

Mynx said...

Sounds like fun but I am hopeless with this sort of thing. Cant wait to see you do it though

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails