Why, I hear you ask?
I'm hoping this will BITCH SLAP me into the Christmas Spirit because I haven't manged ferret it out yet this year and its fucking December already!
Head on over to Blogdramedy to sign up and read the rules. The short version is - you do 12 posts in 12 days about the song The Twelve Days of Christmas in 144 words (12 x 12). You know how it goes, drumming, piping, leaping, dancing, milking

5 comments:
great to see you joining in BlogFestivus - Hope you like birds because there are plenty of them in this song.
On the 12th day of Christmas, my liver said to me - 6 pints of lager, 3 nips o' whisky, 2 double brandies and a bottle of alka seltzer...
So it's the Twelve Days of Christmas Twitter-style?
nice festive idea...
Sounds like fun but I am hopeless with this sort of thing. Cant wait to see you do it though
Post a Comment