Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Celebs I love to Hate

#1 Kate Middleton


Is she pregnant or isn't she? Just tell us for fuck's sake. First it was preggies with twins in September and now in November the press announce she's pregnant again. Phantom pregnancy or just a press stunt?


Yeah, we all want to find out if she does have a wee yun and especially if its a girl, because then that wee pumpkin would be 2nd in line to the throne after Willy with the new law recently passed. 

How fucking cool what THAT be? Stay tuned.

#2 Kanye West and self-christened Ghetto Pope and morst recently declares himself the new King of Pop
 
What a fucking cocksmoking doochebag!  Keep your lap-flapping for singing, Plonker.  

Just Shut the fuck up!

#3 Lindsay Lohan

What will she do next?  

From the sweet wee redheaded lassie in the Parent Trap, to in and out of prison for various things including drunk driving, possession and I'm sure one of them was soliciting.  

Whatever she's up to, we want to know.  Its hard not to want to know who she's banging (male or female) and what she'll be arrested for next.


#4 The Kardashians


The whole family is a complete fucking freak show. I mean, they have their own reality show. Where the prepubescent girls are practicing stripping and pole dancing. Kim Kardashian is famous for a sex tape and her 2 month marriage and subsequent divorce.  Bruce is famous for winning a gold medal back in the stone age and notto mention, a great advertisement for male Botox. What’s not to love to hate?

#5  Lady Gaga

She wild and whacky and never ceases to draw a crowds attention.  Whether she's wearing a meat dress or falling over in publict because of some ridiculously high platform shoes, its all a big circus with her.

Gaga is just nutz and she looks fucking shite without make up.




Who are your favourite celeb that you love to hate?


20 comments:

Divemaster GranDad said...

I hate them all.

Mostly, I hate Michael Jackson, even though he's dead cos the world never seems to realise that he IS dead. Let it go, people, FFS!!!!

And who really cares about whether his doctor gave him Propofol? Maybe he should have given him Propanol instead. That would have blown his stomach up, I tell you.

The Eye said...

As for Kate M?

I far prefer her sister, pure Candy Ass.... and thats for sure.....

The Glebe Blog said...

I too can't stand most celebs.Either they've forgotten what it's like to live in the real world or never have.
Worse are the no talent assholes who win reality shows and think they've made it.
I just love it when the roof caves in on them.
There's very little talent in the world of entertainment these days.
Most of them are con-artists.
Fuck 'em all.

cat said...

South African wanna - be celebs like Joost

Aimee Katherine said...

Agree with #2, #3 and #4 - They're all awful!

Who else do I hate? Um... Justin Beiber and that creepy and totally not funny guy on strictly come dancing :|

Mark said...

George Clooney. I feel as if he thinks he's a gift to the world.
m.

Joshua said...

I agree with your whole list. I'm actually more of a hater of the tabloid media for thrusting their proverbial crotches full of shit in our faces.

LynnRush said...

LOVED this post. It cracked me up. I needed that. I get so frustrated with all the hollywood crap going on. I've just turned it off for a while.

Slamdunk said...

Ha, you always have a unique perspective. I try to avoid celeb news as much as possible--unless it is crime related and I can write about it.

Copyboy said...

Pope or pop? which is it?

Melanie said...

You totally hit the nail on the head...can't stand any of them!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You hit most of mine although I'd add Paris Hilton and Snookie.

Stephanie D said...

Tom Cruise - Mr. Scientology has become way too out there for me.

StardustSavannah said...

Oh wow- you hit EVERY one right on the head...
I used to think there was something wrong with me because EVERYONE I know LOVES GaGA-
GROSS...Kim & Company are all assholes except for mom who is a straight up grade A cunt.
Kanye is an idiot and washed up...

Who do I love to hate?
Mostly Gaga- she is so fucking W-E-I-R-D...and everyone else does her music so much better.
How about Uma Thurman?
what a non- acting bi-atch.

LOL- thanks for the break from work:)

Sausage Fingers said...

Effing Ditto....

Twisted Mummy said...

"Keep your lap-flapping for singing, Plonker" - I Love It!!

ib said...

This post wreaks of Nobel Prize. I think that I will post one of my own, using a different five douchecanoes than you did. As for your five, I agree with 2-5. Kate is an enigma. Kanye is a tool, Lindsay could be described using any/all four letter words, the entire Kardashian family is nothing more than no talent hacks and Lady Gaga is, well, another no talent hack that need shut her cock smoker and go away. (Sorry for length, I get excited.)

LOLA said...

I am a Christian and do not hate anyone. However, in recent years, I have developed a very strong dislike for Tom Cruise, his wussy wife, and even their overdressed child.

Love,
Lola

nitebyrd said...

I just HATE 'em. No love at all. Except for Kate, she doesn't bother me. The rest - a waste of humanity.

Good list! ;)

dirtycowgirl said...

Peter Fucking Andre.

I made the error of making a post about it - which had his picture - so then I had to write a shite post just so I didn't have to look at his ugly squishy face every time I looked at my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails