Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Caption My Photo Competition #30

Toozday means its time to enter my Caption My Photo Competition. 

Are you excited?  Are you?! 

I AM! 

I fucking love this time of the week when I get to let you wonderful Plonkers caption a daft image of mine and I get to choose a winner. 

I'm puting a twist on it this week, though. I'm going to let YOU fantastic peeps choose the winner this time!

I'm going to give you Cocksmokers and Bitches until Saturday to leave your comments and captions.  Then on Saturday (when I normally announce the winner) you Plonkers need to come and vote for your favourite caption.

You will have until Toozday next week to vote for your favourite caption and I will announce the winner that day with the new Caption my Photo Competition #31.

This one made me cackle out loud even without a caption.



19 comments:

Mynx said...

After two daughters, Barry was desperate to try anything to get a son, even surrogacy.

Dazee Dreamer said...

Omg, I totally need to think about this one. I'll be back. done in my best Arnold voice.

Babes Mami said...

Tonight it's just you and me Spot.

ib said...

"Father always said the he preferred the company of animals, more so than that of humans."

middle child said...

"Oh, don't worry. Mitzy's on the pill."

Melanie said...

Is that a bull dog in your pocket or are you just...wait a minute...

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

My wife's a real bitch!

Salagatle!

BlackLOG said...

The whole Taureau-chien family were proud of dads bulldog shaped penis, especially after it frightened off the burglars during an attempted home invasion.

Sadly, shortly after this picture was taken, “Todger” got run over by a bus while chasing one of dads balls, which slipped out when someone left his flies ajar....

Sausage Fingers said...

Proof once again that men will stick it in anything that moves

Joshua said...

Don't worry, this is just a warm up, you'll get your turn, girls. All of you.

Akelamalu said...

Larry really loves the dog!

Anonymous said...

They say dogs look like their owners... now we know why

Copyboy said...

A family that feathers their hair together...

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

No more sheep for me!

Screaming Sardine said...

OMG! No caption needed to make anyone laugh!!

Cheers,
Tracy Screaming Sardine

JoeinVegas said...

oh

Divemaster GranDad said...

"...and you should have seen the look on the bitch's face when I took her from behind like this and asked her to bark! It was sooooo funny! Yeah, something like the look on Butch's face right now. I tell you...I haven't enjoyed myself this much in years!"

Dazee Dreamer said...

Laura & Lucy always knew dad had a "special" relationship with Lacey.

dirtycowgirl said...

The eldest daughter bore more then a passing resemblance to the family pet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails