Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Caption My Photo Competition #32


Toozday has rolled around again and that means you get to Caption one of my daft photos and I get to laugh at all the comments and captions! 

I don't think there will be prizes anymore for this feature, as I'm not getting much response from some of the Plonkers that receive my wee temporary tattoos and other wee things.   I think they're just getting lost in the pathetic South African post quite frankly.

Let me know if I should completely ditch the entire idea.

This week's daft image: 




Oh, and another thing I got into the semi-finalists over at A Peek at Karen's World for a Blog Award for Most Inspiring Post (believe it or not), and I must say I nominated a few of you guys in various catagories... Give her a visit and see if your name features and vote for me.

All the best!

15 comments:

vanyelmoon said...

Mitzi just had to go and show-off, stealing Bambi's chance to shine on the 75th installment of Girls Gone Wild.

Steve Bailey said...

So she can get all bendy... so what? Wanna be impressed... smell my finger!

W.C.Camp said...

"When I said 'Spit Shine' I did not think she would take it literally!

I like your contests but prizes are not really necessary. I think most people just like seeing your weird pix!! W.C.C.

Mynx said...

I hope I told you I got your lovely prize. I am sorry that I havent tried the tattoos yet. Life has been nuts but I will make a proper effort this weekend.

All I can think for this one is.
"You reckon she knows I stepped in dog poo when I borrowed her shoes the other day?"

Divemaster GranDad said...

Girl on right: "When the pilates instructress said 'Stand on your head.'....like DUH!! She didn't mean it literally. Does anyone else here smell beaver?"

Joshua said...

Girl 1: "And if I put my foot like this, and bend like this, you can hear the ocean."

Girl 2: "What the fuck is that smell?"

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Not touching that one...
I was nominated for Karen's awards as well. Best writing blog. That gave me a chuckle!

Copyboy said...

No wonder she got asked to prom way more times than me.

The FARNC said...

I'm in love. No lust. Yep. Lust. But I'd still marry and divorce and give up 50 percent of my stuff to that girl to get her in the sack for about 15 minutes.

I don't get laid much.

The Glebe Blog said...

I've never lost a game of Twister !

Anonymous said...

...and if i hold my leg like this, I can pee in the toilet like a bloke!

ib said...

" Position yourself behind her, like this. Now, have her lift her leg, like this. Good, now insert strap....."

ib said...

Ooh, also, forgive my lack of tatooidge, as I am a jerk. I keep forgetting about them but I do have a plan for them and I WILL follow through. Please, forgive me. (You can't see me, but I am on my knees, begging for your forgiveness.)

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@ib on yer knees?

ib said...

Yes Daft, on my knees. But not like "on my knees" on my knees. Just on my knees.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails