Love your song picks for this Thankful theme week. I especially dig Shania Twain's From This Moment On - it's so beautiful! Have a lovely week, my friend!
Since I left the 80's, I'm not much of a video watcher. So when people like you post videos, they are new to me. I have never seen that Alanis Morrissette ever but I could just watch her all day. She's the coolest thing! m.
Girl you're good at this! Love your choices. Love duh monkies too! It surely put a smile on my face. I forgot about that Beatles song, but you know I totally LOVE Bon Jovi. He's got such a cute butt - LOL. So love Alanis Morissette's voice. You made my day & put a smile on this morning puss! Hugs Girlfriend! Have a great day & Happy Thanksgiving anyway I don't care where you live everyone is always Thankful for something I'm thankful for your friendship.
13 comments:
hey lass all those songs are so awsome wat a lakka way to start the day thanks lol
Love your song picks for this Thankful theme week. I especially dig Shania Twain's From This Moment On - it's so beautiful! Have a lovely week, my friend!
Since I left the 80's, I'm not much of a video watcher. So when people like you post videos, they are new to me. I have never seen that Alanis Morrissette ever but I could just watch her all day. She's the coolest thing!
m.
Love, love, LOVE each and every one of your choices! :)
I Thank You for The Thanksgiving Song, and I Thank God For You – because oh What a Wonderful World
Do you guys have a thanksgiving too? With balloons?
Love the one from Fall Out Boy!
Girl you're good at this! Love your choices. Love duh monkies too! It surely put a smile on my face. I forgot about that Beatles song, but you know I totally LOVE Bon Jovi. He's got such a cute butt - LOL. So love Alanis Morissette's voice. You made my day & put a smile on this morning puss! Hugs Girlfriend! Have a great day & Happy Thanksgiving anyway I don't care where you live everyone is always Thankful for something I'm thankful for your friendship.
Shaina Twain video is fabulous!
I LOVE MUSIC too. Shania Twain is making a come back...you probably know she is doing a stint in Vegas for a couple of years.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs
Peggy xxxxxxx
amazing stuff thanx
Ahh thank you for entertaining me. I love your music. Esp Dido! whoooo
Thanks for partying!
Ag, was our wedding song too. But love the Dido song.
Post a Comment