And this week's Caption my Photo Winner is fellow Crazy Chick from lafemmeroar. Send me an email (info@redpepa[dot]za[dot]net with your postal address and I'll be sending you a wee something
This weather is perfect for my high beams ...
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! Thanks :) Can't wait to see what the wee something is :)
Seems you've got your blojo back. I'm surprised the wee doggie caused you injury since you seem to be quite a brassed necked lady (Oh no,she says). Your video heading is a variation on this saying "Confucious say rape impossible.Woman with no knickers run faster than man with trousers round ankles" Have a nice Monday and the rest of the week.Fuck it! Have a nice life
Love your Vlog, and showing us around your backyard. Lovely! Your daughter is too cute! It's nice to see someone once in a while instead reading a bunch of words. So happy to hear you're visiting your mom in December/Christmas. My mom is gone now so I can't so would you do me a favor? Give your Mom an extra hug for me!!! Lubs ya Gal! Hugzzzzz
Hiya....where on the south coast do your parents live? Mine are in Mtwalume, about 14km north of Hibberdene. Real incestuous little place cos everyone knows who's doing what (or whom)... :-)
11 comments:
Wow! Thanks :) Can't wait to see what the wee something is :)
I'll stick with the tartan (all over thanks)
Excellent choice! Congrats to your winner!
@Boobies Thank you :)
Seems you've got your blojo back.
I'm surprised the wee doggie caused you injury since you seem to be quite a brassed necked lady (Oh no,she says).
Your video heading is a variation on this saying "Confucious say rape impossible.Woman with no knickers run faster than man with trousers round ankles"
Have a nice Monday and the rest of the week.Fuck it! Have a nice life
Haha...very good choice. Awesome caption!
That's really awesome!
Wooo! Congrats to the winner! I've been watching your blog for a while now, ScotsLass, love this blog!
@Carissa M. thanx for visiting and finally commenting! Will visit soon.
Love your Vlog, and showing us around your backyard. Lovely! Your daughter is too cute! It's nice to see someone once in a while instead reading a bunch of words. So happy to hear you're visiting your mom in December/Christmas. My mom is gone now so I can't so would you do me a favor? Give your Mom an extra hug for me!!! Lubs ya Gal! Hugzzzzz
Hiya....where on the south coast do your parents live? Mine are in Mtwalume, about 14km north of Hibberdene. Real incestuous little place cos everyone knows who's doing what (or whom)... :-)
Post a Comment