Wednesday, 2 November 2011

December Derby

Our Year End Dysfunction at work has been organised. 

Our first clue we received was a carrot with a note attached which said:

Our fun is like a carrot, growing underground
You can see just a little at the top
But 1 December it will pop.



The next clue we got was this one


We got our final invitations yesterdy and its all about a December Derby. 

We're going to the Turffontein Race Course. 

Derby hats and fancy outfits here we come.  Got any ideas?

I do have my eye on a cute Mad Hatters Hat but the shipping from the states is three times more than the price of the hat!! 





5 comments:

Slamdunk said...

Rut roh a fashion question--don't trust anything I say.

I bet the shipping from the States would get annoying after you found something that looks good.

Bourbon&Pearls said...

God damn you my parents left South Africa and now I'm stuck back in the old country!

cat said...

Oh I want to come too! Sounds fantastic!

LynnRush said...

Ohhh. Sounds fun. Never been to a derby!!!

Anonymous said...

Great post, sweetie! Keep it up! By the way, why don't you make this blog a bit more social.


Alice Wilson
pizza dominos coupons

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails