Wednesday, 2 November 2011

December Derby

Our Year End Dysfunction at work has been organised. 

Our first clue we received was a carrot with a note attached which said:

Our fun is like a carrot, growing underground
You can see just a little at the top
But 1 December it will pop.



The next clue we got was this one


We got our final invitations yesterdy and its all about a December Derby. 

We're going to the Turffontein Race Course. 

Derby hats and fancy outfits here we come.  Got any ideas?

I do have my eye on a cute Mad Hatters Hat but the shipping from the states is three times more than the price of the hat!! 





5 comments:

Slamdunk said...

Rut roh a fashion question--don't trust anything I say.

I bet the shipping from the States would get annoying after you found something that looks good.

Anonymous said...

God damn you my parents left South Africa and now I'm stuck back in the old country!

cat said...

Oh I want to come too! Sounds fantastic!

LynnRush said...

Ohhh. Sounds fun. Never been to a derby!!!

Anonymous said...

Great post, sweetie! Keep it up! By the way, why don't you make this blog a bit more social.


Alice Wilson
pizza dominos coupons

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails