1. Cut Bread rounds to fit the bottom of your muffin pan.
2. Place cooked bacon around the inside edge of the muffin pans.
3. Sprinkle in some grated cheese.
4. Crack in an egg.
5. Sprink more cheese on the top
6. Bake in the oven at 180degrees C for 10 to 15 minutes (depending on how your like your eggs).
|Cut rounds of bread to fit the bottom on your muffin pan|
|Add Cooked Bacon around the edges of the muffin pans|
|Sprinkle in some grated cheese|
|Crack in your eggs|
|More cheese on top before puting them in the oven and baking for 10 to 15 minutes on 180 deg C|
|Finished Breakfast Cups ready to eat!|
|Breakfast Cups - great for lunch boxes too.|