Thursday, 30 August 2012

Breakfast Cups

Breakfast Cups
 
Ingredients: 
 
Bread
Bacon
Egg
Cheese
 
Method: 
 
1.  Cut Bread rounds to fit the bottom of your muffin pan.
2.  Place cooked bacon around the inside edge of the muffin pans.
3.  Sprinkle in some grated cheese.
4.  Crack in an egg.
5.  Sprink more cheese on the top
6.  Bake in the oven at 180degrees C for 10 to 15 minutes (depending on how your like your eggs).
 
Breakfast Cups
Cut rounds of bread to fit the bottom on your muffin pan
Add Cooked Bacon around the edges of the muffin pans
Sprinkle in some grated cheese
Crack in your eggs
 
More cheese on top before puting them in the oven and baking for 10 to 15 minutes on 180 deg C
Finished Breakfast Cups ready to eat!

Breakfast Cups - great for lunch boxes too.
 

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Definitely guna give that a try! looks delish and so simple!

YeamieWaffles said...

Oh my God Lass this genuinely looks like the greatest culinary invention ever. If you're not going to fly over and make these for me I guess I'm going to have to try my hand at making them myself haha which might be a disaster but could be so worth it.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

So simple even I could make them!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Dit lyk fokken fantasties! Fanks!
Salagatle!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Michelle Easy and yummy.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Matthew are you paying for my ticket?

Kelly Louise said...

Just ate a dry cereal bar for breakfast. Not an egg in the house, but I suspect you knew that. To atone, please send a bath of these beauties, stat.

Chiz said...

No word of a doubt, I am trying this. This looks so phenomenal I think I might die before I get a chance to try it. Great recipe and easy to follow!

Bersercules said...

YUMMY!! I now know what I'll be eating for breakfast!! Thanks for this!

cat said...

Oh I need to make this! Fantastic idea

Lovely Light said...

Um, yum!? I love finding SA blogs with food recipes, because I know I can make them without finding any special ingredients. I think I'll make these for my father who will be visiting, but use streaky bacon, because that is what we are used to in the USA.

Paula Wooters said...

I love these! They look yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails