![]() |
| From the SAA Flight |
![]() |
| Being Silly |
![]() |
| Mum |
![]() |
| Bridge |
![]() |
| Palm Beach |
![]() |
| Ramsgate Beach and Tidal Pool |
![]() |
| Relaxing watching Sky News |
![]() |
| View from my folks place |
![]() |
| Mum and I went shopping |
![]() |
| Vinyl records at Tinker's Den - an antique store |
![]() |
| On the way home |
![]() |
| Bridge view |
![]() |
| Palm Beach |
![]() |
| Palm Beach Deck |
![]() |
| A Daft Scots Lass on Palm Beach |
![]() |
| A Daft Scots Lass and her mummy |
![]() |
| Mum and Dad |
![]() |
| My mum and dad |
![]() |
| Gorgeous Mum |




















16 comments:
I know where you got your beauty from, your mum is gorgeous! Glad you had a great visit.
You flew SAA - I prefer to go Kulula - from Lanseria - much much cheaper, and easier to get to.
Have blocked my blog till the 10th Sept. Need to keep below the radar till I leave this employer - and methinks one of the goons knows I post, and could read into the statements what could be considered defamatory!
Salagatle!
Love the shots! Missing the beach and South Coast.
I love these photos Lass, your mum looks like such a doll! Sky News is awesome too, I reckon I'd miss it myself if I moved!
Welcome back home! And I'm glad that you got to spend time with your Mum and Dad. You all look so very happy.
m.
Very pretty views of everything. I am assuming that Palm Beach is not the one in Florida? XO
Looks like you had fun, but it looked cold too! Hope you kept warm!
That beach could be Girvan. Mind you Girvan wouldnae be quite as warm.
Yer mammie looks happy tae see ye.
That ariel view is amazing!
Looks like you had a great time! Your Mum and Dad make a lovely couple. :)
Glad you had a great time! And I guess there are many Palm Beaches around the world.
OMG I LOVE THE PICTURES! Thanks so much for sharing. I didn't know your folks lived in the states. Thanks for stopping by too! hugzzzzz
Looks so fun and relaxing!
S
the Reverie blog
That is so sweet. You both look so very happy!
glad to hear from you again! my grand's eyes slay me... with love.
Glad you had a great time. It is always nice to get away and see family.
Post a Comment