Wednesday, 22 August 2012

My Trip to Palm Beach

My trip to my mum was brilliant!  Although I missed my Boerewors and my girls, I got to spend quality alone time with my mum and dad.  We had some good chats, we shared meals, went shopping and had plenty of laughs.

It was bitter-sweet to come home but all in all a great trip.



Ready to Fly!
 

From the SAA Flight

Being Silly

Mum

Bridge

Palm Beach

Ramsgate Beach and Tidal Pool

Relaxing watching Sky News

View from my folks place

Mum and I went shopping

Vinyl records at Tinker's Den - an antique store


On the way home

Bridge view


Palm Beach

Palm Beach Deck

A Daft Scots Lass on Palm Beach

A Daft Scots Lass and her mummy

Mum and Dad

My mum and dad

Gorgeous Mum

16 comments:

nitebyrd said...

I know where you got your beauty from, your mum is gorgeous! Glad you had a great visit.

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

You flew SAA - I prefer to go Kulula - from Lanseria - much much cheaper, and easier to get to.
Have blocked my blog till the 10th Sept. Need to keep below the radar till I leave this employer - and methinks one of the goons knows I post, and could read into the statements what could be considered defamatory!
Salagatle!

cat said...

Love the shots! Missing the beach and South Coast.

YeamieWaffles said...

I love these photos Lass, your mum looks like such a doll! Sky News is awesome too, I reckon I'd miss it myself if I moved!

Mark said...

Welcome back home! And I'm glad that you got to spend time with your Mum and Dad. You all look so very happy.
m.

BamaTrav said...

Very pretty views of everything. I am assuming that Palm Beach is not the one in Florida? XO

Lovely Light said...

Looks like you had fun, but it looked cold too! Hope you kept warm!

The Glebe Blog said...

That beach could be Girvan. Mind you Girvan wouldnae be quite as warm.
Yer mammie looks happy tae see ye.

Bersercules said...

That ariel view is amazing!

Akelamalu said...

Looks like you had a great time! Your Mum and Dad make a lovely couple. :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you had a great time! And I guess there are many Palm Beaches around the world.

Xmasdolly said...

OMG I LOVE THE PICTURES! Thanks so much for sharing. I didn't know your folks lived in the states. Thanks for stopping by too! hugzzzzz

Sarah Noel said...

Looks so fun and relaxing!

S
the Reverie blog

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

That is so sweet. You both look so very happy!

Renae said...

glad to hear from you again! my grand's eyes slay me... with love.

Matt Harvath said...

Glad you had a great time. It is always nice to get away and see family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails