Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Caption my Photo Competition #64


Tuesday is a day that is irrelevant.  It's a day that could be better spent in bed.  It's a day that fucks with you.  It doesn't making any promises. It's not mid-week.  It's too far from the weekend to be something to look forward to.

I'm taking a wee holiday this weekend to visit my folks. I'm flying down to Natal for four days and I'm super excited.  It's going to be brilliant to cuddle her because I haven't seen her since December.  I miss her like crazy.    

Now, be the lovely Plonkers that you are and caption my pretty picture.



Remember to enter my GIVEAWAY.


15 comments:

Brandon Lostinidaho said...

Nope, no Droids in here, sir. I think that old man was putting us on...

cat said...

I said Luke Sjywalker's hat, not crap!

Jeremy Bates said...

"Luke, come out of there and don't shit your father."

Our Life In A Caravan said...

The next time I find you using my light saber to unblock the loo Ill cut your todger off soldier!

Althea said...

I thought you were Storm Troopers, not Storm Poopers! x

grins said...

1. Time to inspect the empire's teleporter potty patrol.

2. OMG. I think we found Jabba's hideout.

3. I find your lack of faith distressing. There is only doo or doo not.

YeamieWaffles said...

Have fun visiting your mum this weekend Lass, here's hoping you guys have an awesome time together.

As for the caption, um, "Emperor Palpatine pull up your pants, we need an ambulance, the death star just got destroyed!"

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

"Sir, are you sure the Force told you the Rebel Base was in here?"
"I find your lack of faith disturbing. Now, keep looking!"

Mark said...

Enjoy your holiday!
m.

Paula Wooters said...

So many great captions already! How do I come close to topping those?

Storm trooper provides power source for Darth's light saber.

Michael Offutt, Tebow Cult Initiate said...

"This is not the porta potty that you are looking for!"

Janet said...

LOL! Have no imagination when it comes to this one, however, just wanted to say enjoy your time in Natal - I'm going there too for 4 days - HEHA!!

Sam said...

Thanks for stopping by and for your insight today! My gosh, would you believe I am not even familiar with any of these Star wars characters! I liked Altheas caption, lol

Sans Pantaloons said...

I shall commence the most powerful Jedi shite ever!

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

"I am your father" - "Who the fuck is Zuma?

Salagatle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails