Friday, 3 August 2012

Friday's Shoegasm



Yeah, it's Friday again, Pretty Plonkers and you get to steal my Shoegasm button, link up and share your pretty shoes. This week's shoes are all available at Zando



Yippeeeeeee! It's Friday, Pretty Plonkers and you get to steal my Shoegasm button, link up and share your pretty shoes.  This week's shoes are all available at Zando

Iron Fist In My Net Platform Nude Heels - R459 
Report Signature Calyer Stilettos in Almond Brown   
Zoom Platform Sandals Cobolt and Hot Pink - R599
Plum Navi Peep Toe Yellow Sling-backs R369
Madison Angelina  Green Patterned Wedges R459



Have a kick arse weekend and remember to link up with Jeremy for his Dog Days of Summer blog hop 10 to 12 August.


7 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

I think that the cobalt and pink shoes just showed me the light and finally made me realise what a shoegasm really is haha, great shoes Lass, have a great Friday too!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I think I just hurt my ankle just looking at those shoes...

Dazee Dreamer said...

loved those shoes. wow.

Jess said...

Cute shoes! I want them all!

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

Indigo Roth said...

Hey Lass! Ha! The fishnet/nude heels even have a ladder! And I like the "Not a fuck was given" photo. I may have to draw something similar for my characters. Indigo x

Custom converse said...

Compare with these gorgeous high heels, I prefer to the comfortable casual sneakers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails