Firstly, Happy National Women's Day to all the wonderful, beautiful mums and ladies out there. I hope you get super spoiled by your loved ones.
Secondly, I nicked this from ★Rockin Mama★ this week.
My Boerewors and I answered these questions separately and then combined them together in this post. We were surprised at how similar some of our answers were. I guess thats what happenes after 13 years of marriage.
What would you be happy doing for hours on end?
His: Fiddle with my computers
Hers: Blogging
My Boerewors and I answered these questions separately and then combined them together in this post. We were surprised at how similar some of our answers were. I guess thats what happenes after 13 years of marriage.
What would you be happy doing for hours on end?
His: Fiddle with my computers
Hers: Blogging
What is one thing you always disagree on as a couple?
His: What money should be spent on
Hers: Spending Money
His: What money should be spent on
Hers: Spending Money
What is one thing you always agree on?
His: How we should bring our children up.
Hers: Boundaries for the Girls
His: How we should bring our children up.
Hers: Boundaries for the Girls
What is your favourite Olympic event?
His: Not really a sports person but if I HAVE to choose one: Hurdles
Hers: Gymnastics
If you had the money to buy your significant other any one thing right now, what would you buy them?
His: A holiday in the Maldives
Hers: A Ford RS
If you had the money to buy your significant other any one thing right now, what would you buy them?
His: A holiday in the Maldives
Hers: A Ford RS
Would you rather be blind or deaf?
His: Deaf
Hers: Deaf
What is one thing you admire about your mother (or mother figure)?
His: How strong a person she is
Hers: Her strength
What food do you HATE?
His: Sea Food L *PUKE*
Hers: Internal Organs
Who is your favourite superhero?
His: Would have to be Superman
Hers: Batman
What value or principle, if any, are you a true advocate for?
His :Don’t lie to me, makes me BEFOK!
Hers: Women and Child Abuse


5 comments:
I love this idea and hope that you have a great Woman's Day Lass, we don't really have a Woman's Day around here but love the concept. I can't believe that you're not keen on seafood though, that's just wrong! :P
Internal organs???? Like liver, I assume?
Guess I need to go spoil my wife for the day.
Happy Womens Day to all of the lovely ladies out there!
I had no idea that women had a day all to themselves. Happy day for all my gal pals!
I love Batman. Enjoy your day!
Post a Comment