Thursday, 9 August 2012

His and Hers on National Women's Day


Firstly, Happy National Women's Day to all the wonderful, beautiful mums and ladies out there. I hope you get super spoiled by your loved ones.






Secondly, I nicked this from ★Rockin Mama this week.

My Boerewors and I answered these questions separately and then combined them together in this post.  We were surprised at how similar some of our answers were.  I guess thats what happenes after 13 years of marriage.

What would you be happy doing for hours on end?

His: Fiddle with my computers
Hers:  Blogging

What is one thing you always disagree on as a couple?

His: What money should be spent on
Hers: Spending Money

What is one thing you always agree on?

His:  How we should bring our children up.
Hers: Boundaries for the Girls

What is your favourite Olympic event?

His: Not really a sports person but if I HAVE to choose one: Hurdles
Hers: Gymnastics

If you had the money to buy your significant other any one thing right now, what would you buy them?

His:  A holiday in the Maldives
Hers:  A Ford RS

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

His:  Deaf
Hers: Deaf

What is one thing you admire about your mother (or mother figure)?

His: How strong a person she is
Hers:  Her strength

What food do you HATE?

His:  Sea Food L *PUKE*
Hers:  Internal Organs

Who is your favourite superhero?

His: Would have to be Superman
Hers: Batman

What value or principle, if any, are you a true advocate for?

His :Don’t lie to me, makes me BEFOK!
Hers:  Women and Child Abuse

5 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

I love this idea and hope that you have a great Woman's Day Lass, we don't really have a Woman's Day around here but love the concept. I can't believe that you're not keen on seafood though, that's just wrong! :P

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Internal organs???? Like liver, I assume?
Guess I need to go spoil my wife for the day.

Matt Harvath said...

Happy Womens Day to all of the lovely ladies out there!

Michael Offutt, Tebow Cult Initiate said...

I had no idea that women had a day all to themselves. Happy day for all my gal pals!

Nolens Volens said...

I love Batman. Enjoy your day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails